Clubplanet Nightlife Community

photoshop question

Bebby

I would ask Larry but hes sleeping and Rob is away from his PC...

I have seen Larry do this before but I never really watched how and i need to know...

how do you outline and object in a pic and erase everything else??? I cant fgure it out for the life of me... anyone know how I would go about doing this?? :(

Originally posted by bebby6919

ok so the point of you posting was...??? you have no reason not to like me.. come on help me out..

shook.. sorry i really dont tho... nice try

u really don't wut lol i am slow and confussed if u saying u really don't meaning u don't want a peice of this your dumb i bet u never have had or will have a male whos half as as great as me i mean their just not out ther look around i mean onless u have shity standards and u feel as if other losers are like hot and ish LoL

and hhmm rizzo your still alive LoL good so hate away boy i'll try to follow up :tongue:

Originally posted by shook

u really don't wut lol i am slow and confussed if u saying u really don't meaning u don't want a peice of this your dumb i bet u never have had or will have a male whos half as as great as me i mean their just not out ther look around i mean onless u have shity standards and u feel as if other losers are like hot and ish LoL

and hhmm rizzo your still alive LoL good so hate away boy i'll try to follow up :tongue:

damn you are a funny guy...i got to meet you

I'm just making it clear that Uncle Rizzo offers a helping hand to many, but you my good girl are a camel toe'd tight ass platapus. Now since your a good little rich JAP, why dont you get your Daddy Ira Berkowitz to buy you Photoshop tutorial books instead of paying for your L.I.R.R train ticked so Larry the Undead Legend Decayed Face Legend can ram his Necromancer stick up your tight Great Neck unwashed anus.

:laugh: yeah thats what i meant and m not dumb for saying that b/c I meant tt. You are pretty dumb for saying that tho. I am perfecly happy with my love life. Anyway your off topic, go away... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: yeah thats what i meant and m not dumb for saying that b/c I meant tt. You are pretty dumb for saying that tho. I am perfecly happy with my love life. Anyway your off topic, go away... :rolleyes:

u happy cause u probley have shity standards i mean don't hate cause u never have or will have a dik like mine but if u get me booze damn i'd let u get a taste babe cause i'm not a mean guy i mean sh1t i liek when lil girls dream bout me and remember how i tasted

u happy cause u probley have shity standards i mean don't hate cause u never have or will have a dik like mine but if u get me booze damn i'd let u get a taste babe cause i'm not a mean guy i mean sh1t i liek when lil girls dream bout me and remember how i tasted

thats just rude and disrespectful..

and rizzo i have never spoken a word to you and i know how you are on CP.. so im not wasting my time... actually im not wasting any more of my time on either of you

okay wut ever babe don't hate cause u wanna take pam andersons place in that photoshop ;) i mean i am a big male i can give each of ya a lil some thing some thing

All this comin from the same kid that told me couldn't get his dick hard cause he took too many supplements :laugh: :laugh:

You couldn't teach me anything I haven't learned years before you put a needle in your ass.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by rizzo

I'd help you but unfortunatly I dont like you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rizzo you have the photoshop skills of a 7th grade student using Microsoft Paint.

And the undead ghoul joke has been played forever, how many more people you gonna use it on.

It's not Clubplanet's fault that you were sexually abused as a child and it is not Clubplanet's fault that you got your HIV carryin ass beat up on the playground when you were a kid.

Take out your aggressions in front of a computer monitor, faggot. You wouldn't have the balls to say any of this to our faces in real life.

either use a mask (which is hard to explain) or outline what you want to keep wtih the magnetic lasso tool then go to select inverse & press delete... thats the easiest way but it might look like shit because the edges are rough (it wont be noticible unless you are planning on printing the image).

Originally posted by somebitch

either use a mask (which is hard to explain) or outline what you want to keep wtih the magnetic lasso tool then go to select inverse & press delete... thats the easiest way but it might look like shit because the edges are rough (it wont be noticible unless you are planning on printing the image).

She is using ULEAD Visual Impact, so some of the tools are different.