Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch roll call

Originally posted by doubledeuce

i am going to do a little bit of shopping during my lunch break, i have to buy a dress for a wedding... good times...:)

ahhh nice thing about being a guy they make me rent a monkey suit for the wedding. how stupid is this. wedding is saturday rehersal is 530 fri and we have to get the tux's fri too. how do you get out of work and get the tux try it on and drive like 15 miles before 530

Lunch1--I am having chicken and pasta

L2---a cheezeburger

Weddings---here is my october schedule rehearsal dinner on oct4, wedding on oct 5th, suprise 90th bday on the 6th, wedding on oct 12, finishing off the last wedding of the year on oct 18 giving me a total of 10weddings this year between april and october....I love all my friends and family, but really 10??? out of control...:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ok my weekely post about what is everyone shoving down their throats.

since i again played hookey from work, i went and got an egg and cheese and some fries. I am officially off the diet wagon i think its even pulling away i need to get back on it im getting a gut this is NOT good

I'm on a diet too. Maybe, I'll get a couple "dirty water dogs" from the hot dog vendors putside my building. I can eat 4 of those babies loaded with onions sauer kraut and mustard......what a boomba I am.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ziti nooddles, fresh homemade tomato(from my brother's garden) and meat sauce, fresh grated parmsean, and....of course salad....with ranch Gotta love Mom!!!!!!:D

WAIT A MINUTE your mom packs your lucnh for you oh how cute.

eh i shouldnt talk when i visit my parents shes in my rom asking me what i want for breakfast .

JP i dont know if i feel bad you are stuck going to these weddings or the amount of gifts you have to give them this one is costing me like 4 huindred friggin bucks

ahhh nice thing about being a guy they make me rent a monkey suit for the wedding. how stupid is this. wedding is saturday rehersal is 530 fri and we have to get the tux's fri too. how do you get out of work and get the tux try it on and drive like 15 miles before 530

that blows... i have until next friday to find a dress... ofcourse it will be an adventure finding something that will actually fit me...:laugh:

eh i shouldnt talk when i visit my parents shes in my rom asking me what i want for breakfast .

JP i dont know if i feel bad you are stuck going to these weddings or the amount of gifts you have to give them this one is costing me like 4 huindred friggin bucks

my wedding gift total for 2002 is $200 x 8 = 1600, $350 x2 = 700, plus $60(dont even remember the gift) to the 1 wedding i skipped==== total = $2560....Thats excluding bach parties, hotels, tuxes, and afterhours!!

i am going to do a little bit of shopping during my lunch break, i have to buy a dress for a wedding... good times...:)

Babe go to Jersey Gardens, me and Kiki bought our dresses for a wedding there, and they are hott...

the store on the bottom floor underneath Tommy Hilfiger Outlet

Originally posted by sexydiva99

Babe go to Jersey Gardens, me and Kiki bought our dresses for a wedding there, and they are hott...

the store on the bottom floor underneath Tommy Hilfiger Outlet

hmmm.... maybe i will take a ride there tonight after work, i am going over to group USA during my lunch, cause it is right around the corner...

hmmm.... maybe i will take a ride there tonight after work, i am going over to group USA during my lunch, cause it is right around the corner...

u'l find something there ....Kiki bought hers there, and it was nice, and not the expensive either...who's wedding babe?

NO:mad:...I packed it myself...My Mommy just made it all for me....:D

Originally posted by jp18

my wedding gift total for 2002 is $200 x 8 = 1600, $350 x2 = 700, plus $60(dont even remember the gift) to the 1 wedding i skipped==== total = $2560....Thats excluding bach parties, hotels, tuxes, and afterhours!!

Either you are really popular, or people know you can't say no.....:tongue:

ah shit now we got them talking about shopping next its going to be about their perods and someone is sure to bitch to one of the guys and try to get them to go to the store and pick up pads or something

sorry...i just thought i could help my girl out with a couple stores....oh and by the way for lunch i had a cheesesteak with curly fries..yummyyyy

Originally posted by sexydiva99

sorry...i just thought i could help my girl out with a couple stores....oh and by the way for lunch i had a cheesesteak with curly fries..yummyyyy

im all for helping people out. you gals need someone to help you get dressed ill be right there but as far as the monthly shit goes on your own lol