Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela in LA 12/21!!!!

vicman

hmmmm....

1. its a saturday

2. its close to christmas

3. i know i'll be in AZ for christmas

4. i can fly out to LA on sat. morning hit zabiela, parasite my cousins there for a couple of days, and then head over to AZ

5. sounds like a plan

wtf is "circus" never heard of that place.

well, it seems as though i'll have to be in new york with my family for either thanksgiving or christmas, it just remains to be seen which one it is. i hate christmas and my birthday is december 27th, so i'd much rather be with my friends in l.a. for that (it's also a friday and the day before spundae). people can't stop talking about this zabiela guy... and meeting vic would be such a great x-mas/birthday present :aright::D ! so many things to consider now when making my holiday plans...

and even when it's not spundae at circus, the place itself is a great venue.

zabiela is very good. hell go from tech-house, to breaks, to prog, to house, slip in electro, and you wont even notice. his mixing is as smooth as a baby's bottom.

he scratches and works the crowd. damn kid is 21 or 22.

i'll call the 'rents and sister on the weekend. since big sis said that the airfare would be my present for the holiday's i'll convince her to pay the DC-Pheonix for a DC-LA fare and if there is any difference I'll pick it up. Then call the cousins in LA and see if I can crash with them for the weekend.

Originally posted by vicman

zabiela is very good. hell go from tech-house, to breaks, to prog, to house, slip in electro, and you wont even notice. his mixing is as smooth as a baby's bottom.

he scratches and works the crowd. damn kid is 21 or 22.

i'll call the 'rents and sister on the weekend. since big sis said that the airfare would be my present for the holiday's i'll convince her to pay the DC-Pheonix for a DC-LA fare and if there is any difference I'll pick it up. Then call the cousins in LA and see if I can crash with them for the weekend.

:aright: :aright: :aright::D :D :D