Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What car will get you laid?

mikey46

Originally posted by djjoeybumps

dont buy a car, just walk around with the $35 g cash and when the girls see the knot in your pocket they'll give it up.

hahaha, get it all in 20's... and whip it out in the middle of the vip room and count it every few minutes....

Originally posted by dr0ne

to get you laid every weekend? why spend $35k on a car when you can just pay some trick ass ho $100 once a week to fuck you for 7 years? at least its guaranteed and you don't even have to buy her dinner.

can you get financing on that?

even a nice car won't disguise the fact that you have a 2 inch penis, you're 5'1, 220 pounds, with more chins than you can find in a chinese phone book.

oh, and that repulsive body odor will keep the babes away too, even if you are in a fucking ferrari or bmw.......

might as well ride the bus while u take care of yourself

Originally posted by sassa

even a nice car won't disguise the fact that you have a 2 inch penis, you're 5'1, 220 pounds, with more chins than you can find in a chinese phone book.

oh, and that repulsive body odor will keep the babes away too, even if you are in a fucking ferrari or bmw.......

might as well ride the bus while u take care of yourself

Sexy Girl

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I've been keeping this a secret all along, but...

neon.jpg

works every time :D :D ... :blank: ... :(

LMAOOO IS THAT A PIMPED OUT NEON???

PS: I WAS GONNA ANSWER THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY . . . BUT THEN I SAW EVERY1'S RESPONSE AND WAS LIKE "NEVERMIND" LOLLL

I WAS THINKIN U WANTED TO KNOW WHAT CARS HAVE U DONE IT IN . . .

Originally posted by sh4un4

LMAOOO IS THAT A PIMPED OUT NEON???

PS: I WAS GONNA ANSWER THIS THREAD SERIOUSLY . . . BUT THEN I SAW EVERY1'S RESPONSE AND WAS LIKE "NEVERMIND" LOLLL

I WAS THINKIN U WANTED TO KNOW WHAT CARS HAVE U DONE IT IN . . .

Take it off.

Originally posted by joeg

teklord310 does it with a 2001 mitsubishi eclipse...

:eek::laugh: :laugh:

I SOOOOOOO knew that was coming.... :cool:

But correction my friend, its a 2000 Eclipse. The 2001s use single piston front calipers. Obviously inferior. That was only one story, I get more looks in the Eclipse than the 944. Maybe people are just like...."what a fag driving a girls car...."

Originally posted by teklord310

I SOOOOOOO knew that was coming.... :cool:

But correction my friend, its a 2000 Eclipse. The 2001s use single piston front calipers. Obviously inferior. That was only one story, I get more looks in the Eclipse than the 944. Maybe people are just like...."what a fag driving a girls car...."

:D :D :D :D :D

comon, someone had to say it. lol!!!

man, 2001's have single piston calipers? god, they're such crap... although, i will say, even mitsu's dual piston calipers aren't that good... if i had the money, i'd get a nice baer brake kit or something...

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well it's good to know that you're a back seat ho:aright

.....must get alot of beer spilled on you

THERE'S ONLY 1 CAR THAT I'VE DONE IT IN ~ AND IT WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, CUZ THERE WAS LIKE NOOO ROOM, SO I VOWED TO NEVER DO IT IN A CAR AGAIN.

IT WAS AN ACURA 3.0 CL

:tongue:

:D :D :D :D :D

comon, someone had to say it. lol!!!

man, 2001's have single piston calipers? god, they're such crap... although, i will say, even mitsu's dual piston calipers aren't that good... if i had the money, i'd get a nice baer brake kit or something...

You da man!!

Yeah, sucks... If I had the money i'd buy something else. Perhaps a sports car, who knows. For now i'm content driving the 944 once in a while.

if i had the money, i'd get a nice baer brake kit or something...

Or you'd just buy a Toyota, Nissan or Honda and start off higher on the sports car chain to begin with ;)

and before you say anything positive about Mitsu's...

"CRANKWALK".

any REAL sports car would NEVER have an ingrained engine flaw.

Originally posted by cintron

Or you'd just buy a Toyota, Nissan or Honda and start off higher on the sports car chain to begin with ;)

and before you say anything positive about Mitsu's...

"CRANKWALK".

any REAL sports car would NEVER have an ingrained engine flaw.

thats only on the 7bolt cranks... the 6bolt's are indestructable...

HONDA makes 1 car thats even ON the sportscar food chain... (S2000)... ;)

get yourself some nice rollerskates, not rollerblades cause the chicks love old school, and put some 4" hot pink wheels on those bad bitches. Skate your lame ass down to your local spencers store and get one of those drinking hats that hold 2 beer cans. Pop that shit on your head with (2) 40oz OE's and skate around central park singing "Like a Virgin". You'll be sure to get some then and save yourself $34,900.

go to a good mech. and see if he has auto bodies layin around...

there is this place in LI called race car heaven and the dude sells old english cars....

im getting a totally reconstructed TR6...

but not to get laid ... just to get me from point a to point b in style :)