Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the WOMBATS of Clubplanet

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I'd love to see pictures of the rest of you beauty queens...

:stupid:

Blah blah blah - give it up already and go steal someone's cheers ...

give me a D ----------->D

give me a I------------->I

give me a T------------->T

give me a Z------------->Z

Yay!!:bounce::cheese:

Originally posted by fyi2k3

:stupid:

Blah blah blah - give it up already and go steal someone's cheers ...

give me a D ----------->D

give me a I------------->I

give me a T------------->T

give me a Z------------->Z

Yay!!:bounce::cheese:

Hey shitbrick, here's a clue... I'm a dancer, not a cheerleader... duh? :blank: But you wouldn't know that because I'm pretty sure they don't have dance team at White Trash Community College :tongue: btw, all the ditzes at Georgetown University would like to offer a collective laugh in your face... You bore me.

N

E

X

T

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey shitbrick, here's a clue... I'm a dancer, not a cheerleader... duh? :blank: But you wouldn't know that because I'm pretty sure they don't have dance team at White Trash Community College :tongue: btw, all the ditzes at Georgetown University would like to offer a collective laugh in your face... You bore me.

N

E

X

T

Oh come on - is that all you got? Let me help you here - here's what you WANTED to say to me - complete with "Cheerleader Jive":

Like OH MY GOD HOW COULD U TOTALLY LIKE TALK TO MEEEEEE LIKE THAT??? JUST BECAUSE DADDY BOUGHT ME THIS YACHT AND I HAVE SOOOOOOOOOO MANY SUGAR DADDY'S TO MOOCH OFF OF LIKE, DON'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT OR WHATEVER TO SAY THAT!

GOING TO G'TOWN FOR MY CHEERLEADING DEGREE IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH HARDER THAN A DOCTOR OR LAWYER OR......LIKE WHAT DO YA CALL IT...YEAH A HAIR STYLIST....LIKE OH MY GOD I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE MAKING LESS THAN $300,000 HAVE THE BALLZ TO TALK TO LIKE, ME!

TIME TO GO TO CLASS....LIKE, IT'S TUFF AND STUFF....PYRAMID BUILDING 101. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, WATCH MY MOST FAVORITE DVD AND STUFF..."BRING IT ON"

You can thank me later ;)