Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ Dinner/Drinks Meetup Info 9-26-02

Where: New Brunswick in good old Jersey

Map of my area....

new%20brunswick%20map.jpg

Call 732-373-6651 when you get to my building, I have to sign you in. Ask for Yarin.

When: Thursday September 26th. Festivities start at 8pm

Why: So we can all get off this damn board, meetup and drink

Who: Everyone is invited, but I ask that you dress according to your true gender. There is no age restriction, no diapers allowed either.

Directions: Easily from the Turkpike, Parkway, Route 1, Route 18, 287, etc. Complete directions to follow. Parking is not a problem either.

I had 5 meetups last year, exact same deal and everyone had a great time.

Pregame: 8pm. My apartment, right across the street from Stuff Yer Face. Feel free to bring alchohol. Expect beer and jello shots.

Dinner/Drinks: Stuff Yer Face. 49 Easton Ave, New Brunswick. All ages, awesome selection of drinks, huge FISHBOWLS!!! Great cheap food as well. Last year about 25 people came for dinner.

Postgame: Who knows....

Please post if you are planning on coming so I know how many to expect for dinner and stuff. You may bring a friend or two, or a bunch of girls. But don't show up with a mob of people.

List of people who are coming:

ME

Milamber3

Court877

JennEfer

Arcticshdw

Alphster

Highmay

Echostar + Abortionator

deepak1977 ?

ibclubbin

joeg

hotcheme

razzati420

berniec

codica3

starcapone

dbolboy

spygirl2

liteflyr ?

karch

tamara4321 + 1

and more....

Originally posted by codica3

Yarin call me that Thursday and remind me otherwise I will most likely 100% forget..

And parking is not a problem is a dishonest statement.. c'mon, it's Rutgers.. parking to find is a BITCH.. LOL..

yeah you live on easton ave - saying parking is easy is a flat out lie!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Why a Thursday?

BTW, I was down at Rutgers last night and I friend of mine told me that the school has a strain of herpes named after it.....Is this true?

Because I highly doubt people from NYC and wherever are going to come down on a Friday or Saturday night. Thursdays last year were pretty successful. I might try one on a Friday this year, not sure yet. I've got a NYC meetup planned as well, gotta do some research. Hope u can make it...

I don't have herpes, but it has to come from somewhere. There are tons of rumors going around about STDs, leave it to the frat boys.... j/k

Originally posted by teklord310

Because I highly doubt people from NYC and wherever are going to come down on a Friday or Saturday night. Thursdays last year were pretty successful. I might try one on a Friday this year, not sure yet. I've got a NYC meetup planned as well, gotta do some research. Hope u can make it...

I don't have herpes, but it has to come from somewhere. There are tons of rumors going around about STDs, leave it to the frat boys.... j/k

I wouldn't come on a Friday.. I'll be there Thursday for my pre-game but then it's off to Centro Fly.. the 26th I believe is LES all nite. :D

And STFU about the frats, how many times do we have to go thru this.. :mad3:

thursdays at RU are a trainwreck...its become my new favorite night to STAY home...everyone on campus goes out, the bars are jam packed, and there are cops everywhere

i might swing by the meetup, but afterward aint happenin, better off gettin everyone drunk and chillin at someone's house....Tek, if your meetup brings out any hotties, maybe ill invite em back to my crib for afterhours ;)

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

thursdays at RU are a trainwreck...its become my new favorite night to STAY home...everyone on campus goes out, the bars are jam packed, and there are cops everywhere

i might swing by the meetup, but afterward aint happenin, better off gettin everyone drunk and chillin at someone's house....Tek, if your meetup brings out any hotties, maybe ill invite em back to my crib for afterhours ;)

BG

I donno... I think it is starting to calm down a bit. The first 2 weeks were insane, I was out tonight and couldn't find more than 10 people in any bar. But then again it is monday night. See ya at the meetup BG, lemme know what the deal is with Platinum this Friday.

If u got game, feel free to work it. :tongue:

Originally posted by tamara4321

the circassians are down for the meetup

but just one question if you live in the easton ave. apts does that mean your going to have to sign everyone in?

Yeppp. Unless someone wants to use their place. It is kind of tricky, but we managed last year. Check your PMs, I sent you something a while back. Drop me a line on aim.