Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: nyis4meatheads

teamj5

Originally posted by snatch69

yo you jealous punks, listen up! just b/c i offer up my place to stay to help someone out doesn't mean i'm gettin all over some stranger on the freakin internet!!! i just like meeting new people with common interests, hence the reason i joined the board. i'm not so hard up that i need a date over the internet. if it was a girl who said she was coming to beantown, i would have done EXACTLY the same and started emailing her. actually I PREFER it would be a girl....hmmmm....:licker:

Ummmm ok, chicks are cool:shaky:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo you jealous punks, listen up! just b/c i offer up my place to stay to help someone out doesn't mean i'm gettin all over some stranger on the freakin internet!!! i just like meeting new people with common interests, hence the reason i joined the board. i'm not so hard up that i need a date over the internet. if it was a girl who said she was coming to beantown, i would have done EXACTLY the same and started emailing her. actually I PREFER it would be a girl....hmmmm....:licker:

I didn't want to say anything... but offering up your place to someone you've never met before, that you met over the internet isn't exactly the smartest thing in the world.

I would also prefer a girl... what a coincidence! :)

Ok - not only do I have to watch out for the k-hole girl searching boys on the board, but now I have to worry about the girls!?!?!?!

Did my last comment honestly sound that serious? I'll put jk after every sarcastic remark from now on I guess. So much hating going on in this forum. I'll party with whoever but I asked snatch because, oddly enough, I like partying with girls better than guys. Give me shit for it if it makes you happy, I'm just looking for a good time. Which includes getting laid, JK :rolleyes:

Originally posted by digitaldan

Did my last comment honestly sound that serious? I'll put jk after every sarcastic remark from now on I guess. So much hating going on in this forum. I'll party with whoever but I asked snatch because, oddly enough, I like partying with girls better than guys. Give me shit for it if it makes you happy, I'm just looking for a good time. Which includes getting laid, JK :rolleyes:

:confused: What??

:laugh: C'mon now - you didn't even ask to exchange pics! You're an amateur internet pick-up artist and you really need to brush up on your skills!

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

digitaldan, don't take ANYTHING seriously that goes on here. we're all just a bunch of message board dorks who have too much downtime on their hands!

i've found that guys like to be catty just as much as girls can be. i joined this board for fun, not for fighting.

and btw, nyis and i are friends, we were just giving each other a hard time, today i'm going to be nothing but nice! even nicer when i get back from my liquid lunch with my girl!!!

digitaldan, don't take ANYTHING seriously that goes on here. we're all just a bunch of message board dorks who have too much downtime on their hands!

i've found that guys like to be catty just as much as girls can be. i joined this board for fun, not for fighting.

and btw, nyis and i are friends, we were just giving each other a hard time, today i'm going to be nothing but nice! even nicer when i get back from my liquid lunch with my girl!!!

Who are you and what have you done with snatch 69?? ;)

Geez, next thing you know me and teamj5 are going to start getting along. Wait, that would never, EVER happen :punch:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Who are you and what have you done with snatch 69?? ;)

Geez, next thing you know me and teamj5 are going to start getting along. Wait, that would never, EVER happen :punch:

what are you trying to say here bri? i'm always nice, dunno what planet you're on. :rolleyes: