Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP employee gettin fired?

angelfa

Originally posted by angelfa

not drama, or negativity... if i were trying to start drama then i would of posted the name and why that person was fired or demoted.. so no thanks yous are neccassary

...just one question...now this demands critical thinking so you may not get it...but

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD BRING ABOUT?

A DISCUSSION OF SOMEONE BEING FIRED - NO THERE'S DEFINITELY NO DRAMA OR NEGATIVITY THERE - IT'S HUNKY DORY POSITIVE MUSH...

puuuullllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz....

Originally posted by phatman

...just one question...now this demands critical thinking so you may not get it...but

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THINK THIS WOULD BRING ABOUT?

A DISCUSSION OF SOMEONE BEING FIRED - NO THERE'S DEFINITELY NO DRAMA OR NEGATIVITY THERE - IT'S HUNKY DORY POSITIVE MUSH...

puuuullllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzz....

you know wats funny.. i really didnt post this to start drama.. i posted it to see if it was official, cuz i do not like that certain person and it may have been because of my doing that person may be gettin fired... but look at you reply above.... its so odvious your the one sparking the flame for this non drama thread of whichc now could very well turn into a drama thread... cuz of you... my post was calm and sayin im not doin this for drama as you complained about how im starting drama... it seems like u just started the fire... but if u dont want drama, then just dont spark it or reply this thread again.. end.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm sure that nobody from CP would like this shit to start if there is INDEED someone who is getting the ax . . . This kind of shit you just don't air out in public, then then again Angelfa, are YOU a disgruntled ex employee?? . . . Either way, shut the fuck up . . .

why would u say shut the fuck up t me? i didnt disrespect you in any way.. whats wrong wit you? issues.. like i said before, if i were to be trying to get nasty, then i woulda posted the exact name and why and what that person did with a large explanation.. but i didnt, nor was i gona,. i just wanted to see if it was a done deal.. and phuture phunk.. im not gona say shut uthe fuck up to u or anyhitng, its just, dont say that kinda shit to someone you dont know or for reasons that have nothing to do with you and things you woulndt say off a message board to one;s face.. its rude, unessasary and childish, especially in this case..

Originally posted by angelfa

you know wats funny.. i really didnt post this to start drama.. i posted it to see if it was official, cuz i do not like that certain person and it may have been because of my doing that person may be gettin fired... but look at you reply above.... its so odvious your the one sparking the flame for this non drama thread of whichc now could very well turn into a drama thread... cuz of you... my post was calm and sayin im not doin this for drama as you complained about how im starting drama... it seems like u just started the fire... but if u dont want drama, then just dont spark it or reply this thread again.. end.

...hopeless...you're right i will no longer respond because you are not listening nor processing what we're saying...best of luck in finding out who was fired...and then you can share with us exactly how that information is not dramatic or negative...

peace

Originally posted by phatman

...hopeless...you're right i will no longer respond because you are not listening nor processing what we're saying...best of luck in finding out who was fired...and then you can share with us exactly how that information is not dramatic or negative...

peace

its only as dramatic as poeple can make it. if your adults about i then it does not have to turn into drama... watever happend to a conversation where u can argue/debate without cursing poeple off and say negative things? this is over