Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Special Announcement From Donkeys

The Donkeys have an announcement to make. We are officially taking over CLub Planet and turning it into Donkeyland. We feel that most everyone on here is a true clubber. However there are some fucking bitches within the crowd. AKA Kostap, Stiffler, and stonedcl. The donkeys revolution is apon us. We are exterminating these fools. Gentlemen stay in your fucking lane or MOVE< BITCH GET OUT THE WAY. Shut the fuck up. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OU18 we arent the same person you fucking idiot. We are a revolution. We have a fucking vision and we are going to enlighten the entire world. We are beginning with Cpers. The revolution cannot be stopped. Donkeys have been held down long enough. We are rolling 20 deep everywhere we go this weekend. You'll see us everyone will. HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA. No shut the fuck up

Originally posted by donkeyboy

The Donkeys have an announcement to make. We are officially taking over CLub Planet and turning it into Donkeyland. We feel that most everyone on here is a true clubber. However there are some fucking bitches within the crowd. AKA Kostap, Stiffler, and stonedcl. The donkeys revolution is apon us. We are exterminating these fools. Gentlemen stay in your fucking lane or MOVE< BITCH GET OUT THE WAY. Shut the fuck up. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA

y stonedcl...he's hasn't made a comment about you homo's in awhile

OU18 we arent the same person you fucking idiot. We are a revolution. We have a fucking vision and we are going to enlighten the entire world. We are beginning with Cpers. The revolution cannot be stopped. Donkeys have been held down long enough. We are rolling 20 deep everywhere we go this weekend. You'll see us everyone will. HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA. No shut the fuck up

I guess it would be hard to miss that many jack asses

Could you possibly be anymore gay than you already are. I didn't think so til now. Revolution? Taking over clubplanet? Go down to your local A&P and buy yourself a LIFE you fucking tool.

Lets examine the psychological profile of the Donkey's:

You call yourself a donkey......what the fuck is that? You sound like a complete ASS(aka: Donkey). If you wanted to be cool and Italian/Guido/clubber like, than why not refer to yourselves as STALLIONS( A true breed of horses that emulates strength and goodlooks).? Because your NOT. Your a fucking moron that knows it, you pathetic waste of space.

I said it once, and I'll say it again:

GO FUCK YOURSELVES..................:blown:

Holy shit this kid has some serious issues. Come to my office, I'll loan you some $$$$$ and you can buy some more freinds. If not, do it your way and just make up 17 more donkey douche names.

Hey, Donkeydouchbag....theres a new one for ya. And I believe U812 had a few he came up with on another thread.

(don't forget to read my post above this one, I wouldn't want you to miss it and think this was my only response)

HANDS DOWN - corniest thing I have ever read on this board.

Not even going to waste my time checking this thread again.

.....so unbelievably NOT funny.....

Originally posted by trikki

I think the donkey's are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

They are a bunch of fucking morons.

Let me point out to you that all their post are non-sense, stupid and repetitive......................a revolution, taking over.......they may as well post a song like this:

(jingle/jingle)

Here we come,

Walking down the street,

We get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet

Hey hey we're the donkey's,

and people say we're Jackass clowns,

But we're to busy posting,

and tryin to put some cper's down.

(I wonder if anybody knows where that song came from)

Originally posted by stiffler

They are a bunch of fucking morons.

Let me point out to you that all their post are non-sense, stupid and repetitive......................a revolution, taking over.......they may as well post a song like this:

(jingle/jingle)

Here we come,

Walking down the street,

We get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet

Hey hey we're the donkey's,

and people say we're Jackass clowns,

But we're to busy posting,

and tryin to put some cper's down.

(I wonder if anybody knows where that song came from)

Im old enuff to know...:laugh:

Hey Jay whats up? How was the ride home on saturday? Sorry I couldn't drive ya, but I didn't get my cousin home til 8 o'clock that night.

Not much going on here...The ride was fine, alittle annoyed that the driver had no clue where he was going so I had to direct him...Dont worry about not driving me...I told you friday nite, that I would take a cab back, besides I think you and everyone else had enuff to deal with when JP-CUERVO took over my body....thanks for letting me crash, again!!

I take it you have recovered from another weekend, just in time to start another?

Could you possibly be anymore gay than you already are. I didn't think so til now. Revolution? Taking over clubplanet? Go down to your local A&P and buy yourself a LIFE you fucking tool.

Lets examine the psychological profile of the Donkey's:

You call yourself a donkey......what the fuck is that? You sound like a complete ASS(aka: Donkey). If you wanted to be cool and Italian/Guido/clubber like, than why not refer to yourselves as STALLIONS( A true breed of horses that emulates strength and goodlooks).? Because your NOT. Your a fucking moron that knows it, you pathetic waste of space.

I said it once, and I'll say it again:

GO FUCK YOURSELVES..................:blown:

Stiffy... that was great... "why not refer to yourselves as STALLIONS"...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gotta love u...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Stiffy... that was great... "why not refer to yourselves as STALLIONS"...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

gotta love u...

Thank you.

Hey, I posted a thread especially for you my long lost love. Hopefully I'll get to see ya tonight, I'll be with Jenni:3some:

(thats me in the middle of the 2 most beautiful girls)

You have the song all wrong....

the lyrics go with no song...just Donkey Yelling!

here it goes....1.....2....3....."All You Bitches Out There" yea yeah hhheeehhhaaaawwwwhhhheehhhaaawww! "Are All Fucking Losers" hhheeehhhhaaawwwwhhhheeeehhhhaaawww "Except the Donkey Fan Club" yeah yeah yeah.........That is just the opening this shits going to be big in the US....down in Mexico ...all the little Donkey Boys and Girls Loved It!!!

BRIAN1500...is our latest member...his name is Donkeyknife....

Originally posted by donkeybitch

You have the song all wrong....

the lyrics go with no song...just Donkey Yelling!

here it goes....1.....2....3....."All You Bitches Out There" yea yeah hhheeehhhaaaawwwwhhhheehhhaaawww! "Are All Fucking Losers" hhheeehhhhaaawwwwhhhheeeehhhhaaawww "Except the Donkey Fan Club" yeah yeah yeah.........That is just the opening this shits going to be big in the US....down in Mexico ...all the little Donkey Boys and Girls Loved It!!!

BRIAN1500...is our latest member...his name is Donkeyknife....

GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC LOOOOOSER