Special Announcement From Donkeys

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

They are a bunch of fucking morons.

Let me point out to you that all their post are non-sense, stupid and repetitive......................a revolution, taking over.......they may as well post a song like this:

(jingle/jingle)

Here we come,

Walking down the street,

We get the funniest looks from, everyone we meet

Hey hey we're the donkey's,

and people say we're Jackass clowns,

But we're to busy posting,

and tryin to put some cper's down.

(I wonder if anybody knows where that song came from)

HA HA, THAT'S HYSTERICAL.....i know where that song comes from

(monkees right).......

Donkey people you are NOT funny!!!!!!!!

BiteOffBalls.jpg

Originally posted by donkeybitch

You have the song all wrong....

the lyrics go with no song...just Donkey Yelling!

here it goes....1.....2....3....."All You Bitches Out There" yea yeah hhheeehhhaaaawwwwhhhheehhhaaawww! "Are All Fucking Losers" hhheeehhhhaaawwwwhhhheeeehhhhaaawww "Except the Donkey Fan Club" yeah yeah yeah.........That is just the opening this shits going to be big in the US....down in Mexico ...all the little Donkey Boys and Girls Loved It!!!

BRIAN1500...is our latest member...his name is Donkeyknife....

Your song sucks, mines better......................

as far as people enjoying your post, I think its more like you start the drama and then everybody rips you jackasses new assholes and that s what makes it enjoyable. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and I can't wait for this so called revolution. Let me know when and where it will be and I'll make sure i am there

Trikki you are now a member of the Donkey Club. Welcome to Donkeyland. Stiffler, Shut the fuck up. You are defenitely swerving dont make me donkey punch your bitch ass back in line. Dont worry stif bitch. Youll know when the revolution occurs. As i told kostabitch. While youre out the music will stop and the lights will come on. Then youll hear a loud roar. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Then we charge bitch. Shut the fuck up you chump. Youre fucking posts are irritating me.

P.S. Dont fucking use my posts for your personal time. This is donkeyland you pussy. Trikki welcome aboard. Let me personally give you a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Stiff shu tthe fuck up

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Trikki you are now a member of the Donkey Club. Welcome to Donkeyland. Stiffler, Shut the fuck up. You are defenitely swerving dont make me donkey punch your bitch ass back in line. Dont worry stif bitch. Youll know when the revolution occurs. As i told kostabitch. While youre out the music will stop and the lights will come on. Then youll hear a loud roar. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Then we charge bitch. Shut the fuck up you chump. Youre fucking posts are irritating me.

P.S. Dont fucking use my posts for your personal time. This is donkeyland you pussy. Trikki welcome aboard. Let me personally give you a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Stiff shu tthe fuck up

You could'nt donkey punch my dead grandmother back in line you fucking low-life piece of shit. Its not my posts irritating you, its that 3 week old tampon in your pussy thats irritating you. Now do us all a favor and go back to Mexico.

Stop al your yappin and JUST BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, let me correct you on somethin you dumbfuck.......its he haw with a wwwwwwww you waste of semen.

Originally posted by stiffler

Are you kidding me! This is fun to me.

Does this ASS know about the warriors? Do these donkeys know what they are getting into? For all we know they are a bunch of computer geeks that have no friends so they start drama to make themselves feel better. awhhh poor asses!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Does this ASS know about the warriors? Do these donkeys know what they are getting into? For all we know they are a bunch of computer geeks that have no friends so they start drama to make themselves feel better. awhhh poor asses!!!

he is a promoter that everyone hates i really can't stand the kid hey chucky the secrets out get a life loser no 1 can stand you

Originally posted by trewguy

stiff i really know this asshole just give me the word and ill let you know who he is i hate him with a passion i have trouble tolerating the loser

Out of curiousity i would def like to know who he is, but in all seriousness, fighting over a message board is absolutely ridiculous. Its all fun until it turns serious.........................I absolutely enjoy rippin this looser apart. He has said nothing to even provoke me. Every post is exactly the same from him and his homo freinds.

Ok...I am back...it seems things have gotten out of hand...my Donkeys tell me that.....

#1...Stiffler = Seriously stay in your lane! Your a good kid and shouldnt make yourself look dumb by fighting with the Donkeys

#2...We are the Donkeys that get the hottest women...We are the jacked guys that you bow to.

#3...Trewguy-keep your mouth shut...You dont have a fucking clue....I heard your a fucking looser who goes to MErge by himself. We will keep that between you and I though.

Originally posted by donkeywhore

Ok...I am back...it seems things have gotten out of hand...my Donkeys tell me that.....

#1...Stiffler = Seriously stay in your lane! Your a good kid and shouldnt make yourself look dumb by fighting with the Donkeys

#2...We are the Donkeys that get the hottest women...We are the jacked guys that you bow to.

#3...Trewguy-keep your mouth shut...You dont have a fucking clue....I heard your a fucking looser who goes to MErge by himself. We will keep that between you and I though.

Do you know me or do I know you? If so, thats cool. Other than that, this shits pretty funny and definitely adds some excitement to the day, but if you donkeys are any bit serious, than your dumber than you sound.