Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How can you tell your being cheated on?

I guy will hold on to a good women for years why would he let a good thing go? They always want the good one to stay and keep the hoes around too. You dont want to be a part of his shadiness sweety. Your better than that.

Its a pychological fact that

GOOD BEHAVIOR REWARDED CONTINUES

GOOD BEHAVIOR UNREWARED SEESES(SP)

oh and one more thing the best thing about girls is when we give our hearts we give it all AND when we decide to finaly REALLY let go we let go forever. So while there busy swaring your dying over them your really busy getting your swurve on with the new hottie that he swares your with just to throw in his face. hahahhaha.

When you are really in love you will stay and let him crush your dignaty over and over. TILL that one thing that pushes you to the edge and it hits you that that person who could do know wrong , that was the most beautiful man you have ever seen . Really isnt so beautiful after all.

We are in rough times (look at sept 11th) Dont was your life with came be good to yourself and make a decision to let yourself be happy with no insecurities.

on the other hand he could be trying to just make you jelous by doing these immature things.You should find out and if it is just a game tell him to stop cause it could cost him your love.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vsoto212

After 2 years there should be nothing to hide especially his phone. Not to be an ass but its time to wake up. He's hiding something. Everyone is saying this and that, but why hide his phone. Im sure he's hiding more then 1 thing. being with someone 24/7 dont mean nada. He's slick. You need to be slicker. what ever you do dont look in the phone. Thats invading privacy.

Thats my opinion.

Victor Soto

Whatever AWARNESS is a womens best friend. Invading his privacy hhmmmhhh spoken like a true player . You can do that with someone you date but in a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship that should end. If he has to hide those things then tell him he isnt worth giving a commitment to and you should go back to just dating

Originally posted by fakearmani

What are some clues to see if you are being cheated on?

My guy and I are together most of the time. Plus, were so in love. But there are some things that he does that just make me think hes hiding something. He hides his cell phone and caller ID at home from me, never really tells me where he goes when he goes out with his friends ( I dont even really know his friends either and we have been together for over 2 years!).

I dont know. We are together almost 24/7. But he seems like he's hiding something. Like.... some things he does I just dont understand.

:confused:

you've been together for 2 years and you don't even know his friends? how do you hide your cell phone and caller id from your girlfriend? what are you holding on to?

i've been the one hiding something in a relationship... i wouldnt let him look through my call log on my phone, and would sometimes not even bring my phone out with me...

i wasn't cheating, but there were some aspects of my life that i thought he wouldn't accept. maybe that's how he feels...

just ask him about it straight out and maybe he'll talk......

don't assume anything though until u ask....

good luck! :)

<cracking knuclkes>

ok where oh where do we begin.

forst of all trust is a tricky thing. if you dont you lose someone

if you do you might get burned

first of all (since i have definatly been guilty of this)

he hides his cell and the ID well after 2 yrs there should be nothing to hide. my ex had a friggin key to my apt long before 2 yrs. If you have been with him 2 yrs and dont know his friends something isnt right there. but this is a guy speaking he isnt doing the right thing. my ex use to always answer my phone and use my cell and all. then i made her stop. use to turn the machine off got rid of called id and all just so she couldnt hear whos calling because it might have been someone else.

just my opinion

Feed him Drano in his drink then he will start to convulse and throw up blood and his insides well just tear apart. His stomach may rip open (Don't worry this is normal) and when he is about to die (10min in) whisper in his dieing ear : "You will die now.. .Your life is over..... nothing matters tell me if you ever cheated on me" He will tell you the truth.

If you are thinking this hard about trust within your relationship then get out...in my opinion..when you have a good, committed relationship where 2 people are giving themselves 100%...these questions don't even come up.

I mean you can keep these feelings bottled up for only so long and then you will get desperate...and have to know...and believe me it will get very ugly...so just find yourself a man who will show love in every way...making you feel confident in your relationship...so you don't have to wonder...cause wondering SUCKS!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

Feed him Drano in his drink then he will start to convulse and throw up blood and his insides well just tear apart. His stomach may rip open (Don't worry this is normal) and when he is about to die (10min in) whisper in his dieing ear : "You will die now.. .Your life is over..... nothing matters tell me if you ever cheated on me" He will tell you the truth.

You are the best!!!!

Originally posted by notallthere

OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

Yeah like he deserve some pinot

probably not, you do though, maybe some dom perigion

a nice dinner hmmmm LOL and some hubba bubba for dessert ( ill supply that )

the whle trust issue ( sorry neena) is bullshit. 5 mins before i got married i told my best man we would never get divorced because i wouldnt cheat and i damn well know she wouldnt. 2 weeks later bam right in my face

into your eyes and sing......

You think I'd leave your side baby?

You know me better than that

You think I'd leave down when your down on your knees?

I wouldn't do that

I'll do you right when your wrong

I-----ohhh, ohhh

If only you could see into me

oh, when your cold

I'll be there to hold you tight to me

When your on the outside baby and you can't get in

I will show you, your so much better than you know

When your lost, when your alone and you can't get back again

I will find you darling I'll bring you home

If you want to cry

I am here to dry your eyes

and in no time you'll be fine

You think I'd leave your side baby

You think I'd leave you down when your down on your knees

I wouldn't do that

I-----I, ohhhh, ohhh

Oh when your cold

I'll be there

To hold you tight to me

Oh when your alone

I'll be there by your side baby

repeat 1x

Go home pick up 6 bottles of mad dog 2 bottles of boones farm throw your tang in his face till he falls asleep and grab that sit!!!!!

Shit...If i was your man would I get that treatment all the time or only when Im being shady??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

probably not, you do though, maybe some dom perigion

a nice dinner hmmmm LOL and some hubba bubba for dessert ( ill supply that )

the whle trust issue ( sorry neena) is bullshit. 5 mins before i got married i told my best man we would never get divorced because i wouldnt cheat and i damn well know she wouldnt. 2 weeks later bam right in my face

But you know what honey you are the better person. God writes everything down in a little book that he has and it is forever written down in her story that she did what she did to you. He knows all. Just dont let it leave you bitter and dont let yourself not be happy and mis judge others cause she did this. Do good and love ANYWAY

But you know what honey you are the better person. God writes everything down in a little book that he has and it is forever written down in her story that she did what she did to you. He knows all. Just dont let it leave you bitter and dont let yourself not be happy and mis judge others cause she did this. Do good and love ANYWAY

hell yeah im the better person she got fat as hell.

as far as being bitter if the guy she was with wasnt a friend i would have shaken his hand for doing me a favor i have never enjoyed life so much as i have these last 2 yrs free from tyrany

stardo is your heart made of gold or something u seem like such a sweetie

into your eyes and sing......

You think I'd leave your side baby?

You think I'd leave down when your down on your knees?

I wouldn't do that

I-----ohhh, ohhh

oh, when your cold

I'll be there to hold you tight to me

When your on the outside baby and you can't get in

I will show you, your so much better than you know

When your lost, when your alone and you can't get back again

I will find you darling I'll bring you home

If you want to cry

I am here to dry your eyes

and in no time you'll be fine

You think I'd leave your side baby

You think I'd leave you down when your down on your knees

I wouldn't do that

I-----I, ohhhh, ohhh

Oh when your cold

I'll be there

To hold you tight to me

Oh when your alone

I'll be there by your side baby

repeat 1x

OK now that I'm practically crying yeah if he loves you he would sing you a song! If he loves you he will make the biggest fool out of himself to show you he loves you!!! He wouldn't care what his friends thought!!! He would do what ever it takes to make you happy!!! That's when you know if he really loves you!!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

I like that answer. Everyday, I like you more and more, if thats even possible..It makes up for you and NEENA not JPsitting last friday....:(

sorry hun...for not coming to the rescue but I heard sticky took very good care of you....I got stuck at the airport picking up my mom...do I still have the job or am I fired??? hehe!!!

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hell yeah im the better person she got fat as hell.

as far as being bitter if the guy she was with wasnt a friend i would have shaken his hand for doing me a favor i have never enjoyed life so much as i have these last 2 yrs free from tyrany

stardo is your heart made of gold or something u seem like such a sweetie

I have good friends who help me stay sweet.

Originally posted by neena16

sorry hun...for not coming to the rescue but I heard sticky took very good care of you....I got stuck at the airport picking up my mom...do I still have the job or am I fired??? hehe!!!

Just joking with you guys...He did an excellent job, I am still alive, no blackeyes, cuts or bruises....But you really should rephrase it to say, "I heard poor sticky got stuck taking very good care of you":D