Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tasty and her book nerd coworkers

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

you book nerds are a bunch of wimps. who the hell strains their back from lifting a book??

bunch of book reading nerds!

you see I never had much use for book learning:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ef you buddy! It wasn't from lifting a book, it was from lifting boxes upon boxes of books and catalogs! Get yer facts straight before tossing out the insults!

Consider it a good thing that you had little use for book learnin'... it's bloody dangerous!

so do you get 6 months off for disability if you get a papervut?? bunch of wimps:D

Guest gabo

well I am feeling fiesty tonight... I am just sooo bored and have all this energy I guess.

and yes carl I fell down 22 stairs to be exact.... read the ny board. I gave myself the moron of the week award

ouwww my back hurts

Originally posted by phatman

why is gabo throwing stones in glass houses...this is the man that fell down a flight of stairs...hhheeeeelllllllloooooooo?!@#$

(hope you're ok man)

BWAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, no shit! What about you and that confrontational ice cream??? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

well I am feeling fiesty tonight... I am just sooo bored and have all this energy I guess.

and yes carl I fell down 22 stairs to be exact.... read the ny board. I gave myself the moron of the week award

ouwww my back hurts

Awww, poor bebe... I got somethin' to take your mind off the pain... ;)

Originally posted by gabo

ouwww my back hurts

I guess no more humping for you Ehh stalion ?