Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wayans brothers at Centro Fly

Ronin

yeah, marlon and shawn were there... weird. Also i swear to god it was the girl from the mtv special who did so much E when they did a catscan, she had like no brain, but others said no.

LES..... you guys were amazing.

Satoshi.... also amazing.

Great night to go out. Vibe was great, music fantastic, and it was nice seeing a bunch of old faces again, as well as seeing some new ones. Johnny Vicious and Mike Macaluso representing as well. Actually was dancing later in the night and hit someone with my hand and I stopped, said sorry, then realized that I had just wacked Vicious looooooool. he was mad chill about it. When I went to leave, said my goodbyes, and instead of following Highmay out the door, i decided to look for fierydesire and ReginaP to say good night and I literally ran into Shawn Wayans, who I thought was Marlon. So I turned around to go tell everyone, and mssabina and Megan(doesnt post) don't believe me cause I was apparently wrong about the MTV chick. So they see him and bmw4jay concluded that it was Shawn, then Megan(doesnt post) goes up to him to ask him to make sure loooool. I turn around a few mins later and theres Marlon big pimping in front of the dj booth. I left a few songs later. Sick night.

Originally posted by smokesum

great night.....Satoshi is a class act....but he didnt spin LOVE IN TRAFFIC :(

highlight was Sugar High

bro where the hell did u go...

the night was absolutely amazing...and i swear i saw one of the girls from Americal idol, but nobody agreed that it was her, if it wasnt, then that chic has a twin...not the winner, but 1 of the finalists

sick sick sick night, i had a blast

Etienne! :D

last night was defintely insane....

a ridiculous amount of djs in the house...

u mentioned Johnny and Mike...and you got Peter Bailey, Creamer, Stephane K, Pete Heller, Hector Romero, Jason Ojeda, Satoshi, TEdd Patterson, Mac and Ali(L.E.S.) Antranig, Matt and Punkaj(Trendroid), and many more i cant think of right now...

at one point almost everyone of these guys was by the bar in the corner..pretty damn impressive...

Music was so on point... i was having so much fun just bouncing around when Mac and ALi were spinnning

if you havent realized yet....you will soon...

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

DAMMIT! Fawk me... WHY must I be in DC? I want to know whose idea it was to put Georgetown all the way down here?

<---Missing all the good parties :(

But 'scuse me, I will be back in full effect (and fully plastered) for SEB FONTAINE next Thursday? awwwwyeeeaaahhhhh...

alas... you still have a chance to see satoshi this friday at buzz.

Originally posted by az-tec

a ridiculous amount of djs in the house...

u mentioned Johnny and Mike...and you got Peter Bailey, Creamer, Stephane K, Pete Heller, Hector Romero, Jason Ojeda, Satoshi, TEdd Patterson, Mac and Ali(L.E.S.) Antranig, Matt and Punkaj(Trendroid), and many more i cant think of right now...

hey how 'bout good ol' Mikey Apotheosis?

BAD ANDY. Good Pizza

Originally posted by smokesum

great night.....Satoshi is a class act....but he didnt spin LOVE IN TRAFFIC

where the fuck have you kids been living ? I think I've seen satoshi 6 or 7 times and he's never dropped and prolly never will even though he's produced it, its old and outdated and it doesn't really match his style of beats :rolleyes: