Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum time

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I hope it gets really good again like when it first opened :) I used to have so much fun there. It was my spot every weekend ~ anyone know the plans for the fall/winter Fri & Sat nights? Who's Dj'ing, what kind of music?

Friday is the college night.18 to party 21 to drink Davis G spins house, hiphop and reggae to a party crowd. Tonight was definitely jumpin in there, with a full dance floor getting down. I must admit, i HATE hiphop, but even I was gettin down (sober) because the vibe was upbeat and all about havin a good time.

Sats are going to be more upscale, with Anthony Acid as resident and performances occasionally.

I recommend everyone come down and check out whichever night suits you more. Get in touch with me or Prime and we will take care of you and your peeps no doubt:D

BG

Originally posted by clubchic1006

ok sounds good ~ I just definetly CAN NOT do hip hop!

then you come out on saturday, but you better show up early on this friday 9/20 cause its my birthday party, im opening, and im not playing a drop of hiphop from 8-11 and im gonna get raaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:rock:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

then you come out on saturday, but you better show up early on this friday 9/20 cause its my birthday party, im opening, and im not playing a drop of hiphop from 8-11 and im gonna get raaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww:rock:

BG

Must remember earplugs.....:idea:

platinum was super fun last night (friday)...

i never dance to hiphop, but i soon found myself enjoying it... it was just all about having a good time.

i even got down to britney spears' "slave 4 u" and Prince--i joke you not!

goin' again saturday!

Originally posted by ysolt

platinum was super fun last night (friday)...

i never dance to hiphop, but i soon found myself enjoying it... it was just all about having a good time.

i even got down to britney spears' "slave 4 u" and Prince--i joke you not!

goin' again saturday!

I really had a great time even thoguh I was only there for about an hour.....

i went again saturday (it sucked)!!! maybe it's because there was a football game and mad heads were having parties--what's it gonna be like next saturday? i hope not another disappointment!!!

last night, no one was even dancing but me and my friend... it was sad.

Originally posted by ysolt

i went again saturday (it sucked)!!! maybe it's because there was a football game and mad heads were having parties--what's it gonna be like next saturday? i hope not another disappointment!!!

last night, no one was even dancing but me and my friend... it was sad.

i understand last night was slow, but it was only the sneak peek for the real Saturday night party....I'm sure it will be better in upcoming weeks....

BG