Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum time

Originally posted by thepulse

You got a list for Friday Prime or what, I ain't standing in line or paying a cover. LOL

No Prob...Give me a call on my cell 908-421-3333 Ill take care of you and ur people...That goes for anyone on this Site...21+

Just please no 3 am bootie calls i like my sleep...LOL

Come see me on Friday and I will see what we can do for a saturday spot...

Prime...

All I know is IBCLUBBIN is having his B-DAY Party this Friday and its Gonna Be filthy....from 9-11 its gonna be Ugly...

Can you say a Drunk asss IBCLUBBIN....Meet me at the BAR.....Next to the DJ Booth with Marie.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djprime

All I know is IBCLUBBIN is having his B-DAY Party this Friday and its Gonna Be filthy....from 9-11 its gonna be Ugly...

Can you say a Drunk asss IBCLUBBIN....Meet me at the BAR.....Next to the DJ Booth with Marie.....

dirty, yes....ugly, yes.....filthy....well we'll see how filthy i get;)

but i will be the epitome of drunk friday night, so anyone intending to take advantage of me, make sure you are there at 2am so i can take numbers and set everyone up...i figure i can service at least 5 girls that night, so its definitely gonna be first come first serve:tongue:

PRIME TIME PRIME TIME PRIME TIME PRIME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ysolt

i went again saturday (it sucked)!!! maybe it's because there was a football game and mad heads were having parties--what's it gonna be like next saturday? i hope not another disappointment!!!

last night, no one was even dancing but me and my friend... it was sad.

I wasnt there, but with it being homecoming game, I wouldnt think it would be crowd...I am sure next week will be a different story.

Originally posted by jp18

I wasnt there, but with it being homecoming game, I wouldnt think it would be crowd...I am sure next week will be a different story.

This Saturday open Bar from 9-11 a great Pre-Game.@ Platinum.

Im planning on Pre-gamming 9-11 @ Platinum and then go to R-bar from 11:30 to 3am....Thats my game plan....

Originally posted by ysolt

platinum was super fun last night (friday)...

i never dance to hiphop, but i soon found myself enjoying it... it was just all about having a good time.

i even got down to britney spears' "slave 4 u" and Prince--i joke you not!

goin' again saturday!

This is what Friday nights are all about,"Having a good time". Big shout out to Prime and Dan for blowing it up. Big shout out to SHOWBOAT for taking it to another level. ibclubbin's Dirty B-Day from 8-11 and the Show more pay less party this Friday. If Spygirl wears the same clothes she wore this past Friday, She'll be drinking for free all night. :eek: I can't wait!

Originally posted by davisg

This is what Friday nights are all about,"Having a good time". Big shout out to Prime and Dan for blowing it up. Big shout out to SHOWBOAT for taking it to another level. ibclubbin's Dirty B-Day from 8-11 and the Show more pay less party this Friday. If Spygirl wears the same clothes she wore this past Friday, She'll be drinking for free all night. :eek: I can't wait!

DAvis Holly FN SHIT....I thight i was the Only one that can got from Nelly its gonna hot in here to Jessies Girl.....U wait....This party will Be HUGE...I GUESS FRIDAYS BELONG TO US......What u Think......????

Nah I already have his email, I've emailed him a few times. He's prolly thinking about his wedding. But It's in regards to whereever he promtes. I've spoken to him briefly before I really started the site a while ago. I'll get up with him. Besides If I don't see him i just talk to Nitty. I see him all the time in Asbury.

Originally posted by davisg

Big shouts to DAvis G for tearing it up...Im looking forward to this Friday.....