Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rivera is the resident at Crobar on fridays....

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

So no Space for him..............

Also he is resident in nyc, alternating fridays between the two..

Bad move Crobar... but its better then IB so fridays nights will stay stagnet...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

good for crobar. but I won't go, even though it's robbie. the places just blows..

wow I agree with you, Robbie by no means sucks, but I just would not pay to see him again, its not my style and I have a feeling I won't like the crowd he brings in, its a local thing and I"m an outsider... I just wish Spin or another club got serious on fridays, and got rid of the "look at me" crowd and bring in a clubbing crowd...

Originally posted by saleen351

wow I agree with you, Robbie by no means sucks, but I just would not pay to see him again, its not my style and I have a feeling I won't like the crowd he brings in, its a local thing and I"m an outsider... I just wish Spin or another club got serious on fridays, and got rid of the "look at me" crowd and bring in a clubbing crowd...

at least spin is making an effort. crobar you gotta fight to get into the place. you get in and the music usually sucks, and crowd is in a f*cking coma. your like why the hell , did I waste my time getting into this place. even with guest dj's it's the same shit. bad attitudes and a god awful vibe.

Guest saleen351

at least spin is making an effort. crobar you gotta fight to get into the place. you get in and the music usually sucks, and crowd is in a f*cking coma. your like why the hell , did I waste my time getting into this place. even with guest dj's it's the same shit. bad attitudes and a god awful vibe.

its funny, besides Bliss's party, the cooljunkie party was the best event this summer for the beach, and I wouldn't say spin is making an effort... Its just one night and we'll see how they keep the trend going.. But with IB it will never be any thing...

you going to space on sat night? I may go...

Originally posted by saleen351

its funny, besides Bliss's party, the cooljunkie party was the best event this summer for the beach, and I wouldn't say spin is making an effort... Its just one night and we'll see how they keep the trend going.. But with IB it will never be any thing...

you going to space on sat night? I may go...

stop banging up spin..:D just gonna hit rivera tonight. no space for me, I've got mad projects to get done by monday. our my clients will come looking for me. :eek:

Guest saleen351

stop banging up spin..:D just gonna hit rivera tonight. no space for me, I've got mad projects to get done by monday. our my clients will come looking for me. :eek:

look beyond my bashing and see what i'm up to, the powers at be ain't stupied, they know what i'm up to..:D i'll tell you in person.