Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DCsGLOW @ GU tomorrow

dcsglow

would you like to know why ass...cause the tone arm of the left 1200 was busted. the needle wouldnt even stay on the record, and when it did it played the same 8 beats over and over...it was really really annoying, not to say that each turntable had its own speaker? wtf...anyway, whatever im hungry

Originally posted by dcsglow

would you like to know why ass...cause the tone arm of the left 1200 was busted. the needle wouldnt even stay on the record, and when it did it played the same 8 beats over and over...it was really really annoying, not to say that each turntable had its own speaker? wtf...anyway, whatever im hungry

hey penis breath, kiss100 would find your lil antics UNACEPTABLE!

well at least you had a chance to promote your name a little. on a personal note, supply your own gear. i find myself doing that from time to time. btw, i dont recall meeting you (dcsgloew) on the night of danny howells and i mightve done so. im terrible at remembering names. sorry about the delayed response. i forget which thread you posted in. cheers...