Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Area 51 with Jonathan Peters...

Ronin

holy shit. I was skeptical and expected him to be mad vocally and no tech to ease the upstate crowd into it. nah.... he said fuck that shit and destroyed the place with tech after tech after tech. Fuckin played reina, his No More games/ I just died in your arms tonight mix..... :eek: :eek: .... remix of Ira(I literally attacked bugout when this came on), GAY STRAIGHT, IN YOUR EYES(the new mix he's been rockin over Energy 52's 'Cafe del mar'), Dark beat(looped it and replayed it 4 times) and various other tracks that i either dont remember or were just down right filthy.

The opening djs sucked BIG time.... couldnt mix for shit.

Lasgo performed before JP got on the wheels.. HAPPY EASTER shes a bunny alright

Big shout outs to the CP heads that made the troop up from brooklyn(lilskumbag and his friends) and jersey heads. Mikes friend, Laura(lauren maybe? sorry i forgot which and i forgot ur screen name).... anyway, nice having that dance battle with u. I think my legs are goin to need a lot of recovery. I definitely let loose on the dance floor tonight... JP played just the perfect amount of tech for me and i got busy. sick sick sick sick. Even saw some sicktracks heads and experience heads up in little ol monticello. my usual suspects... larry, debby, bugout, lucas, pleasure as always... my factory peeps, is it s&m time yet???

So i never heard Peters live..........

Holy fuck what I have been missing. The guy is an amazing DJ. i can't even gather my thoughts yet.

A MUCH different crowd at Area 51 last night and this morning.

Joe, the new sound and light system is fuckin insane. Def a worthwhile investement.

This party was a good thing for upstate NY, I hope there is more to come :)

Larry, now you see how great JP is. Then to think, all these people on here were telling me, he's not one of the top 100 djs in the world. When it comes to house music, JP is the best. I'm curious to hear how Mike Bugout liked JP. He's heard lots of DJs. I'm curious to see how he rated JP.

Originally posted by danwilson

. Then to think, all these people on here were telling me, he's not one of the top 100 djs in the world. When it comes to house music, JP is the best.

You are clueless if you think JP is in the top 100 djs in the world. He is not even close. Yeah he is good but to say he is up there is just plain stupid.

since i was asked to come in and throw my two cents here...

if you actually knew anything about djing you would know how much fucking talent jp has.. you would know that he isnt just a fucking dj.. but he is a music engineer... i am friends with alot of the top djs out there and i can tell you he spins cirlces with the knowledge he has... his biggest fault if you can say he has one right now is being trapped at sf as he is only known in ny. you take him outta sf and lettem tour he will be in the tops without a fucking doubt because it would raise the level for him as right now as he sits at factory he is basically in a baby seat.. you put him on tour he would have to prove himself weekin and weekout... by being at sf for so long he takes for grantid what his talents are because everyone will keep coming each week...

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

since i was asked to come in and throw my two cents here...

if you actually knew anything about djing you would know how much fucking talent jp has.. you would know that he isnt just a fucking dj.. but he is a music engineer... i am friends with alot of the top djs out there and i can tell you he spins cirlces with the knowledge he has... his biggest fault if you can say he has one right now is being trapped at sf as he is only known in ny. you take him outta sf and lettem tour he will be in the tops without a fucking doubt because it would raise the level for him as right now as he sits at factory he is basically in a baby seat.. you put him on tour he would have to prove himself weekin and weekout... by being at sf for so long he takes for grantid what his talents are because everyone will keep coming each week...

Since you said it, Who asked you to come in here to add your two cents? ;)

I am not saying the man isnt talented. He does have talent. I, myself, had some great times at SF Sunday mornings/afternoon. IMO he wouldnt be in the top 100.

Originally posted by hawaiiguestlis

the girls in the pic.. my friend is friends with all of them and i know one of them.. my friend was wondering if you actually know them...

Nope. Dont know any of them. I like the pic so I just put it as my signature. The one in the middle is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is from Wayne from my understanding and is not single. LOL

yeah so peters is awesome....

a few trainwrecks here and there but dont we all....tech sets were nasty at times, Luz over a trance track is phat (sounds dumb but when he doesnt play any trance and then u hear a trance track its like whoaaa) Gay Straight had the local running away and crying & the SF heads goin crazy--Dark Beat was cool...No More Games takes the cake....

My first time REALLY hearing JP and i was def impressed. Legend, RoninIraess, Debbie, Paul, Lauren (cracktory) nice to meet u :D I never thought I'd have that a good of a muzik night north of westchester. Big Ups to Joey Bumps for puttin that together. The man is singlehandedly tryin to shove house muzik down these peeps throats up here and Im about to help u with that--

and Dan, in response to your question--JP was very good, very. I have no clue where i'd rate em tho. Get back to me after the S&M party next sunday and I'll let u know.

Mike Bugout

dan not argueing.. but to each their own...

there is no point in postin what djs are better since each person like djs differently..

and to say pvd is number 1 and that jp is number 2 would be the dumbest thing to say... i have alot of number one djs as i like alot of different styles.. so to me i have a fav house dj, favorite trance, etc etc...

def a good night...prolly the best versions of in your amrs vs no more games and in your eyes that ive heard yet.....

im pissed that jp just ran away at like 7 cause the system fucked up...he is a pussy...but a sick djjjjj...

brian....i dont know you but your a idiot...jps mixing is outstanding and his producing has been off the walll .... maybe u think he is a bad dj cause you dont like the music he spins...but if u like house music i really cant understand what your saying.

Originally posted by pat1999

brian....i dont know you but your a idiot...jps mixing is outstanding and his producing has been off the walll .... maybe u think he is a bad dj cause you dont like the music he spins...but if u like house music i really cant understand what your saying.

I was wrong to call Dan an idiot. My bad Dan. His great productions is because he has a great team doing it for him. I havent been to SF since his birthday. I saw him in Vegas memorial day weekend and he tore shit up. I guess I am getting told old for the after hours.

Originally posted by pat1999

def a good night...prolly the best versions of in your amrs vs no more games and in your eyes that ive heard yet.....

im pissed that jp just ran away at like 7 cause the system fucked up...he is a pussy...but a sick djjjjj...

system didtn fuck up, one of his cd's was skipping and her left. i'l try to get him to stay longer next time