Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rain shuts its doors on Antenna...no show

funketeer

:confused:

Amazingly enough, we showed up last night for what was supposed to be the last party Antenna was going to have at Rain and the doors were closed, lights out, no staff, nobody there.

We had invited a lot of people and had two really good Djs ready, Rain literally left its patrons standing out in the rain.

Luckily, Marco from Phat Music Sessions ät Lola was kind enough to validate our guest list at his party, a gesture that will be remembered, thanks Marco and the Phat staff, classy guys.

The music at Lola was great, I put aside the embarrassment and confusion of the moment and just chilled and danced a lot, that was cool.

Now, this is not a matter of what party is hotter or who is able to bring more cash in, it is really about dealing with customers and promoters...this is a small town and what goes around comes around.

My advice to whomever owns Rain is to put a For Sale sign at the door, because apparently each party they have thrown since they re-opened has had a bitter ending, seems to be a pattern they have fallen into, it may be a sign that they might be in the wrong business...just a thought.

peace to you all

Antenna

antenna-anim2.gif

Rain can kiss my ass... Their door staff was super rude to me and my girlie friend that was visiting from outta town... I mean plain, all out rude, for no reason.... I'm a nice person, a paying patron, and they had to be rude?!?!? I almost had to drop that bald-headed bouncer guy - he was a real piece of shit.:blown:

At first that place was pretty kewl - but now it sucks.

So I'm glad they closed.................. assholes.

And please, no one take personal offense to this (unless you are that douchebag bouncer guy I wanted to drop), I'm just blowing off some steam. Lord knows, this will probably get moved to the drama folder now....:rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Rain can kiss my ass... Their door staff was super rude to me and my girlie friend that was visiting from outta town... I mean plain, all out rude, for no reason.... I'm a nice person, a paying patron, and they had to be rude?!?!? I almost had to drop that bald-headed bouncer guy - he was a real piece of shit.:blown:

Lola:D

I don't like that baldy guy at the door either.........the last time I was there (when phrankadelic & Meng spun).......they were rude to one of the cp crew peeps!

Forget about rain..............

I LOVE LOLAS!!!!!:tongue:

Hey Nightstar, I meant no ofense taken from Rain, not you, in fact there is no hard feeling towards the staff or the owners either, there is no time to regret what has already been done, we are already looking forward to the next big thing...gotta flow

bruce-lee.jpg

Tell me if you recognize this guy

bald.jpg

Stick up for yourself. Like they couldn't have called you and tell you that they were not opening. They obviously told all their staff and could have called you! One quick phone call from a secretary would have done it right. What if you had an expensive DJ booked, or friends that really made an effort to come to your event from far away? Technically you would have had to pay your talent regardless. Be a man and realize when you have been disrespected. Of course it has nothing to do with the "working" staff". Owners and managers are to blame in situations like this. No need for political correctness on this board, Here you are supposed to speak from the truth.

Having you show up to a closed club is absolute unprofessional bullshit. Rain has continuosly fucked people over. How much longer are they going to take advantage of peoples hopes and hard work. I know you are a nice guy and have heart for a great event. You should let peolple know how they treated you at the end so they don't do the same to someone else with heart and passion. If you know someone hurts everyone, is it cool to let it happen again and again? In some instances, people who know of wrongs can be held responsible. Not in this case, however in principal. I'll say again. It is just a matter of time. Believe in KARMA. It does exist.

Joe Budious

Dedicated to letting people know the truth!!!!!

Of course this is my PERSONAL opinion.

p.s. Yes, you have to move on to the next thing and learn from your experience. I have learned more what NOT to do from those folks. You do need to TRY to keep this from happening to someone else. I did and will again. I don't want to see anyone else wronged by those people, I HOPE you can feel the same way. Peace, always.

img13.gif

Hey Joebudious, thanks for the advice man, seriously, I understand they did something similar to you, yet we are all free to react on our very own personal way...I have to say I respect your opinion, it shows you are young, restless, full of fire and a true avenger of justice...and I appretiate all those qualities.

Our goal with Antenna is to entertain and create an outlet for talented Djs and we are going to invest all of our energy on that alone.

antenna.gif

Power to you.

back.jpg

We are definitely going to be going around the scene looking for a new home for Antenna...so, if anyone has any ideas, please share, they are all welcome.

ps. in the mean time our Djs Andrés Cáceres, Trevor James and Burrito will be performig around town, we will keep you posted.

peace to you all and thanks again for the support

Antenna

antenna.gif

Rain keeps insulting and direspecting customers and promoters alike....who the fuck they think they are??? I hear they exploit their staff, letting them go without notice...what is that all about???

Obviously, not everyone there sucks.

The manager, some bald guy there is like the most bitter guy you'll find, totally out of place working directly with people...hey, if you are reading this and you know who you are...somebody oughta take care of that fake smile of yours...and please, don't be such a wannabe, you are the shit only in your mind...nobody likes you, you take space and oxygen...go away or stay away from the public eye...you are not wanted here...prick!

they kicked you out of Space...soon you will not be able to get a job in this town...it's your karma bitch.

torture.jpg