Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tina Fey

nycmuzik

I was watching a PBS show about Second City Chicago. It was the filmed like 5 years ago, maybe 7, who knows?, but Tina Fey and Rachel Hatch, both relative unknowns, were members at the time. Tina Fey looked like shit. She was thirty pounds or so heavier and her hair had no style. She looked 15 years older than she does now.

Anyway, she was kind of cute when she was thin but she's slowly gaining back those missing 20 pounds. She's the head writer of SNL you know. The first female head writer ever, and she is pretty darn funny. You can see her on Sundays for free at the Upright Citizen's Brigade Theater. Rachel Hatch is there sometimes also as well as Horatio Sans.

Maya Rudolph is the real babe of the cast. She's freakin' hot and her Donatella imitation makes me bleed it's so funny. And what a fun body. Woof.

Originally posted by chc214

Maya Rudolph is the real babe of the cast. She's freakin' hot and her Donatella imitation makes me bleed it's so funny. And what a fun body. Woof.

You've lost your mind. Now loose the fan and my phone number. [screaming] Get out from in front of my face!!

Mr.. Pantyhose Leg, do you want to sing with me to the children? "No!" Then what do you want to do? "Smoke cigarettes and look good". Oh, I love you sooo much!

Originally posted by mssabina

yeah i like her. and she is cute. me and my roommate were noticing that the other day.... i like maya rudolph too

OMG i love maya rudolph... I have made countless posts on the sexboard proclaiming my love for her... and most ppl just said "blah" or "eew" but whatever i think shes hot~!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

OMG i love maya rudolph... I have made countless posts on the sexboard proclaiming my love for her... and most ppl just said "blah" or "eew" but whatever i think shes hot~!!!

she has interesting features and i love her freckles... yea i think shes a cutie