Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last night

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hey, just becuase I was giving bad directions doesn't mean a thing....lol

Look at the thread about your shirt.....;)

........????Answer, what was the question again????........

It wasnt that you were giving bad directions, it was that you wouldnt pick up your head or open your eyes to see where we were...."Turn Left here, turn right there":mad:

I dont get the shirt comment.:confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Hunnie...did you just what I think you did???...lol Opps, wrong ass.....:eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys had me laughing so hard with that!!! I had a great time...good seeing the both of you!!! JP sorry about not recognizing you at the door!:( Notallthere, Doubleplay, & Thehype nice to meet you!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

You guys had me laughing so hard with that!!! I had a great time...good seeing the both of you!!! JP sorry about not recognizing you at the door!:( Notallthere, Doubleplay, & Thehype nice to meet you!

What's up girl...you rock the best hats! I really wish you could've seen that girls face....i wacked her hard...she looked at me like i had ten heads.....lmao....just thinking about it makes me laugh

I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!! I'm developing the pics @ lunch time.....these should be interesting :hat:

I'll post my shoutouts to the whole crew later on......:D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

You know i was just bustin for not recognizing me....I can see how my wearing a pair of pants and a shirt with sleeves disguise would have fooled ya:laugh:

J/K

Originally posted by hunnie818

What's up girl...you rock the best hats! I really wish you could've seen that girls face....i wacked her hard...she looked at me like i had ten heads.....lmao....just thinking about it makes me laugh

I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!! I'm developing the pics @ lunch time.....these should be interesting :hat:

I'll post my shoutouts to the whole crew later on......:D

Aww thanks girlie! It was def a night for a hat.

I would have paid to see her face! PRICELESS. :laugh: Can't wait to see the pics. I'll pm you my email address. :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Great time last nite, but I think Deko needs to get a new guy on the lights. He was making people naucious. :puke:

a lot of people were complaining about headached....he was hitting the strobes a little too much, and he didnt know the music well.....lets get jay up there, i hear he is the next generation of Steve Revlon:clap:

BG