Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to apologize to everyone who didnt get in DEKO

I want to personally apologize to some of the groups of people that showed up at DEKO at around 12 PM or later last night. When I decided to do this party I knew what kind of clientele I was looking for and it seemed that they did show up yesterday. I also knew how many people I could handle on the upstairs part of the place without making it uncomfortable. Once I reached that limit last night I made it a point to tell my front door people to be very super selective because I didnt want people to feel uncomfortable. For those who didnt get in come see me early next week and I will take care of u guys with a drink or something. I want to thank everyone for coming and I look forward to seeing everyone in the weeks to come.

PS> for those who didnt show up last night I had a couple customers give me the perfect analogy of the place. Temptations with shirts on.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

PS> for those who didnt show up last night I had a couple customers give me the perfect analogy of the place. Temptations with shirts on.

he he....i put that in my review ;)

i even saw someone throwing napkins in the air at the end of the night:D

BG

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

yeah i am pissed i didnt get in...................

Denny sounded good too, the crowd looked good. great vibe. God enough my friend who hates clubbing loved the place and cant wait to get there next week. ( guess u figured it out i got in)

GREAT PARTY!!!!

keep the hot women coming ill keep going

I was there, definately a GREAT time, perfect crowd, Denny was unreal.....The only knock I would have was the chick I saw who kept movin through the crowd like a runaway freight train (im pretty decent size and almost got knocked on my ass twice) haha....but all kiddin asside it was a freakin blast...!

Congrats Sergio

I could of Predicted that Deko would be Off the HOOK....UR always amazing me....Keep it up...U Turn SALSA/Merengue Instructional night into a MINI TEMPS....Your Like the GOLDEN GOOSE of promotions.....

Coming from a guy who does a party less then 15 minutes away...LOL

Prime

Originally posted by djprime

Congrats Sergio

I could of Predicted that Deko would be Off the HOOK....UR always amazing me....Keep it up...U Turn SALSA/Merengue Instructional night into a MINI TEMPS....Your Like the GOLDEN GOOSE of promotions.....

Coming from a guy who does a party less then 15 minutes away...LOL

Prime

Thanks for the compliment pal. I just want to make sure everyone realizes that it wasnt just me that made this party successful. I got a great team around me. Big ups to Binoy, Armenio, Willie, Joey Enuff, Lisa Todaro & the crew and my A1 bar staff. Together we were able to bring together NJs Elite. I also want to thank my bouncing staff which are just as good as promoters.