Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did u think of 1st episode of the sopranos?

Originally posted by slyonspromos

Very good way to start off a season more, drug use, better plot, and more killings. I wonder if its the nurse who set up tonys uncle it could also be the doctor that looked at tony, we should see.

i thought it was good....although first scene in the doctor's office...Tony and Junior were totally looking at the dialogue cards way too much...very obvious.

Danielle is hot!!.............(and looks familiar....who is she???)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by slyonspromos

Very very hot isnt the word i dont know but i hope she does live in whippany ill go visit her lol

definitley hot and a pig! LOL:laugh:

I enjoyed the 1st episode alot...some shocking shit seeing Chris shooting dzope between his toez, Uncle Jun as sharp and witty as ever, Bobby Baccala rapidly becoming 1 of my fav charachters, Ralphie with Janice portends trouble to come and I especially noticed that actress Faruiza Balk who played FBI agent Deborah Ciccerone in last year's finale has been replaced by Lola Glaudini who formerly appeared last on NYPD Blue as doomed drug addict P.A.A Dolores Mayo - I must say she is fucking hot, a great looking peice of cooz...good music soundtrack and I was bugging when Afrika Bambaata/Johnny Rotten "World Destruction" was picked to open the show - great cut, 1 of my favs...cant wait for next week, me and my vcr will be on point; Greg

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I thought it was ok. It didn't really do to much for me though. Next week, Meadow goes off on Tony, so that should be good.....

...yea that looks good......and AJ is a little wise ass like always we saw in the first episode! LOL...

....but i was a little upset to see christopher shooting up:( ....and was it just me or did they seem to be going a little overboard with the girls and their 'guidetteness'....in this episode....even carmella seemed a little more than usual....

paulie walnuts is going down. and whats up with tony stashing all the money all over his house. he definitely wants out of the game. he can't be serious about making chris the boss. can he?

i wish there was someone to talk to at work about the GIANTS game too. damn yom kippur. i wanna be jewish so i can stay home all the time

Originally posted by misk

...yea that looks good......and AJ is a little wise ass like always we saw in the first episode! LOL...

....but i was a little upset to see christopher shooting up:( ....and was it just me or did they seem to be going a little overboard with the girls and their 'guidetteness'....in this episode....even carmella seemed a little more than usual....

Yeah, I don't remember Chris shotting herion before, and any epsiode.....:confused:

It was so funny to see the FBI agent teasing her hair........:laugh2:....NJ at it's finest.....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Yeah, I don't remember Chris shotting herion before, and any epsiode.....:confused:

It was so funny to see the FBI agent teasing her hair........:laugh2:....NJ at it's finest.....

....LOL.......yea.....and her HOT PINK top with the leopard bra showing through!? ....or adriana with her ONE-PIECE SPLATTER PAINT ensamble!!!! lmao...with the matching nails.....COME ON!

.....that's a little exagerated .....

I thought that the first episode was OK. Nothing that really left me thinking about it the next day, or making me want to run around to my co-workers asking if they saw it.

I have to agree with the other post about Adrianna's outfit. They make people from NJ looks so tacky sometimes...LOL

Next week looks like it will be good though. Hopefully they will bring Meadows character in a little more...maybe with a little "not so nice" type of stuff.

Whats up with this financial problem they are having? Hope its not the last season or anything....

Originally posted by xrapturex

I thought that the first episode was OK. Nothing that really left me thinking about it the next day, or making me want to run around to my co-workers asking if they saw it.

I have to agree with the other post about Adrianna's outfit. They make people from NJ looks so tacky sometimes...LOL

Next week looks like it will be good though. Hopefully they will bring Meadows character in a little more...maybe with a little "not so nice" type of stuff.

Whats up with this financial problem they are having? Hope its not the last season or anything....

......it's coming to an end my friend......that's probably the reason for all the foreshadowing and what if crap with tony......

...and meadow...gotta love it...classic italian princess bitch....loves her dad...but loves to make him crazy even more:D

...and meadow...gotta love it...classic italian princess bitch....loves her dad...but loves to make him crazy even more:D

I have a cousin who is just like meadow....Growing up she was a spoiled little bitch...Now she is just a bitch...I still lover her though.:D

I liked the episode, but did think it was a little slow....The first episode definitely set the mood for what is going to be happening this season.

Originally posted by jp18

I have a cousin who is just like meadow....Growing up she was a spoiled little bitch...Now she is just a bitch...I still lover her though.:D

....lol.....my family seems to think i am the same way with them!...i don't see it;) .....i think i was very easy to live with!:D

....LOL.......yea.....and her HOT PINK top with the leopard bra showing through!? ....or adriana with her ONE-PIECE SPLATTER PAINT ensamble!!!! lmao...with the matching nails.....COME ON!

.....that's a little exagerated .....

What was that oufit, it looked like a fashion student project gone awry....:eek:

I wasn't too impressed with this first episode. I mean where was Meadow... there was barely even a referance to her.

What about Jackie Jr. I mean they barely mention anything. It seems like a very slow entrance to the season. We had to wait a long time to see new episodes, they should be jam packed from the start.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I wasn't too impressed with this first episode. I mean where was Meadow... there was barely even a referance to her.

What about Jackie Jr. I mean they barely mention anything. It seems like a very slow entrance to the season. We had to wait a long time to see new episodes, they should be jam packed from the start.

.......next week is supposed to be among the best ever.....we'll see.......and as for jackie.....well....i just hope that lowlife ralphie gets killed soon so we don't have to look at him much longer!

Originally posted by sigmagal

Yeah, she got yelled at for a hot 30 seconds by her mom....lol

Originally posted by pipdaddy

paulie walnuts is going down. and whats up with tony stashing all the money all over his house. he definitely wants out of the game. he can't be serious about making chris the boss. can he?

i wish there was someone to talk to at work about the GIANTS game too. damn yom kippur. i wanna be jewish so i can stay home all the time

just work for a jewish firm like i do....chillin at home and i dont even have to go to temple :D:cool: