Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I cant believe I walked down the street in nyc with

Guest gabo

Originally posted by fierydesire

well I think that both the fellas love the idea that they were traveling the city streets with 5 beautiful and sexy chicas ;)

Undoubtedly... just think of all the t'n'a in our group alone...

*Hey- my eyes are up here you know!" :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Undoubtedly... just think of all the t'n'a in our group alone...

*Hey- my eyes are up here you know!" :laugh:

yeah caught alot of glances at my boobies . . . he knows who is perv . . . :tongue:

btw, tasty ur bottom is still sweet as ever . . . hope you enjoyed my welcum back :spank:

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah caught alot of glances at my boobies . . . he knows who is perv . . . :tongue:

btw, tasty ur bottom is still sweet as ever . . . hope you enjoyed my welcum back :spank:

Why thank you, I must say your spank is still as wonderfully stinging as I remembered. :D

gabo - i thank you for the ride to brooklyn...not the flash...if i had one or two more i think i would have joined in the moon activities...

Z - it's the Nipple Game not Rub My Chest Until You Find My Nipple Game

Alex - i still can not believe you used camel-toe in a sentence...hahahaha...

Tasty - no more long island ice teas for you! and yes, i now realize how far that tattoo really goes...thanks!

Kat - i can watch you take a bite out of a sausage sandwich all night!...pilot to co-pilot, "where the hell is the bridge?"...just ask the Dominicans...

...an interesting and fun night indeed...looking forward to the next shagfest...

...and i almost forgot...maybe we should invite that old man that followed us from bar to bar...surprised he didnt show up at Karma as well...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

gabo - i thank you for the ride to brooklyn...not the flash...if i had one or two more i think i would have joined in the moon activities...

Z - it's the Nipple Game not Rub My Chest Until You Find My Nipple Game

Alex - i still can not believe you used camel-toe in a sentence...hahahaha...

Tasty - no more long island ice teas for you! and yes, i now realize how far that tattoo really goes...thanks!

Kat - i can watch you take a bite out of a sausage sandwich all night!...pilot to co-pilot, "where the hell is the bridge?"...just ask the Dominicans...

...an interesting and fun night indeed...looking forward to the next shagfest...

...and i almost forgot...maybe we should invite that old man that followed us from bar to bar...surprised he didnt show up at Karma as well...

That guy was funny! I told zehra to go dance with him but she was too much of a pussy.

Originally posted by gabo

That guy was funny! I told zehra to go dance with him but she was too much of a pussy.

..dude that guy was scary...you didnt hear that we sat by him at the other bar and thought he had Tourette's syndrome...he was just blurting random shit out...we had to walk away...slowly...

Originally posted by gabo

why did it have to be? he was doing some robot shit. haha

and um you missed him at the fisrt bar that tasty, phat, and I went to. We sat down and the guy was just cursin for no reason. I think he has turrets but most likely too many corona's :drunk:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, that guy *was* scary... :worry2:

BTW Phattie, I almost had to take you up on your offer to carry me... next time I'll have to pace myself a little better, or at least partake of a sausage sandwhich (*with* the sausage, not just onion!). :D

whats wrong with onions....hold the sausage...;)

cant believe i missed this. . .

Originally posted by phatman

:drunk: and what an ass it was. . .maybe alex missed it cuz it was so bright. . .get a tan on those sweet cheeks my love haha

(and i have yet to see what u have on the opposite side of your bootay)

i seriously think one of you boys busted a ball from watching the sausage eaten. . .i couldnt help it if my soft wet lips wrapped around that hot steamy sausage the way it did. . .i was hungry :grin3:

indeed a great night. . .sexy sexy kittens, bare bottocks, and old men doing the robot. . .u cant lose!

next time ill try to be "of age" :(

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

cant believe i missed this. . .

:drunk: and what an ass it was. . .maybe alex missed it cuz it was so bright. . .get a tan on those sweet cheeks my love haha

(and i have yet to see what u have on the opposite side of your bootay)

i seriously think one of you boys busted a ball from watching the sausage eaten. . .i couldnt help it if my soft wet lips wrapped around that hot steamy sausage the way it did. . .i was hungry :grin3:

indeed a great night. . .sexy sexy kittens, bare bottocks, and old men doing the robot. . .u cant lose!

next time ill try to be "of age" :(

wellll of course it is white. it doesnt get any sun.