Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when i was in my early 20's there were no hotties

nickijay

Originally posted by tempkid:

Yo I was just looking through the pic post and i saw your pic and diva. I'm positave I saw you guys at Exit this past saturday, I would of said hy but I didn't know you by face. I was hannging in the 2 level the mess across from the dj booth near the bar side closest to the bathroom, I was wearing a grey polo sport tang top and kackies.

You probably did see us, we were there....next time you see us say hey!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

It ain't that! When you were 20, your standards were probably pretty high. Now that you look back at the beauty of youth, of course everything is going to look better. FYI biggrin.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I just don't get it. The young dudes of today are such hotties. When I was in my early 20's the guys were just not made this way!! YYYYYUUUUUMMMMYYYYY!!! Now I'm just a horny old woman lusting after these young studs. You young chickies don't know how blessed you all are!!!!

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

i def agree with the younger guys being seen with older women. Hell i am one of them. The last girl that i was seeing was 30. i am 20.

i asked her why it was that she liked to hang out with me.

She spelled it out clearly..

S-E-X-U-A-L S-T-A-M-I-N-A

lol

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

A MIGHTY TIGHTY WHITEY AND IM SMUGGLIN PLUMBS! (Holy Macaroni)

flash.jpg

Originally posted by Nestor:

It ain't that! When you were 20, your standards were probably pretty high. Now that you look back at the beauty of youth, of course everything is going to look better. FYI biggrin.gif

wait, let me get this straight - you're saying that back when i was 20 my standards were prob. high and now i'm looking back at the beauty of youth (with my cataract-encrusted eyeballs) and everything looks better???? that makes no sense!! if my standards were high then that would make them even higher now, no??? don't really get what you think i'm saying. it's like this - the young dudes now are just way hotter than they were when i was in my 20's and that's just the way it is. no guy made me drool back then. now i'm always drooling! nothing wrong wit dat!

------------------

wait, let me get this straight - you're saying that back when i was 20 my standards were prob. high and now i'm looking back at the beauty of youth (with my cataract-encrusted eyeballs) and everything looks better???? that makes no sense!! if my standards were high then that would make them even higher now, no??? don't really get what you think i'm saying. it's like this - the young dudes now are just way hotter than they were when i was in my 20's and that's just the way it is. no guy made me drool back then. now i'm always drooling! nothing wrong wit dat!

Your standards have lowered. Well, at least in a physical aspect. Cause you know the little kiddies won't give you what an expirenced man can.

But what I'm trying to say is that back then, everthing looked the same to you. You were part of that youthfull generation. So you may have been looking for something else, therefore the guys your age didn't seem as physically desirable as they do now. Feel me?

icon9.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

Originally posted by az-tec:

I am totally feelin' this post.

WTF- evry older woman I meet seems to dig me, then I say Im 22 and it s Like, do you want a diaper? I feel I am definitely old enough. If I got the balls to talk to an older woman than that should be enough.right?

Nikki- every time i see you , you bring up my age, whats the need for that. As I always say, age don't mean shit, its all a state of mind.

-Andy

BTW- Yuhwoo- how old are you?

it's all about being secure in who you are - age, looks, etc. the women who turn you away strictly because you're young(er) obviously have hang ups about themselves. it would be the same as if you turned a woman away because she was older. that's about them, not you. those women just don't know what they're missing, andy. wink.gif

and i'm 29. biggrin.gif

Your standards have lowered. Well, at least in a physical aspect. Cause you know the little kiddies won't give you what an expirenced man can.

But what I'm trying to say is that back then, everthing looked the same to you. You were part of that youthfull generation. So you may have been looking for something else, therefore the guys your age didn't seem as physically desirable as they do now. Feel me?

icon9.gif

No, I'm not feeling what you're saying. The last guy I dated, if you can call it that, was 22 and from a physical aspect he was the best ever!! He totally knew what he was doing, better than any guy my age, that's for sure. You can't say a guy is inexperienced b/c of his age, and if he is I'll just teach him the ways, that's all. Hey, I like 'em all, young, older, whatever.....I'm just making a comment that I see so many young hotties out there nowadays.....yum yum, i'm a pervert!!

------------------

icon9.gif

i know what you're saying. it's not that my standards have lowered through the years. it's that i know what i want now - it's more about the person and less about the looks. i think when i was younger i was more impressed by the way a guy looked than what kind of person he was. but now, it doesn't really matter, as long as he has a good heart and a great sense of humor. and if he's hot - BONUS! biggrin.gif

OK, i'm feeling shallow here....this was all really a joke, but i do love young guys...i'm just way more attracted to them than dudes my age and that's just that. maybe i'm just sick and twisted, ha ha. it's not just about looks but i'm making a comment that i notice lots of young hotties out there nowadays. and andy, oh andy....i don't think that's all you're good for!! it's just an added bonus and i'm sorry if i say something about your age every time i see you - i must just be drooling out loud or something!!

------------------

OK, i'm feeling shallow here....this was all really a joke, but i do love young guys...i'm just way more attracted to them than dudes my age and that's just that. maybe i'm just sick and twisted, ha ha. it's not just about looks but i'm making a comment that i notice lots of young hotties out there nowadays. and andy, oh andy....i don't think that's all you're good for!! it's just an added bonus and i'm sorry if i say something about your age every time i see you - i must just be drooling out loud or something!!

girl, i feel ya! and no need to feel shallow - i think everyone understood the lighthearted intentions in your original post - it just happened to trigger a few buttons that started off a deeper discussion. it ain't the first time, and i'm sure it won't be the last.

and next time, i'll be right next to you checking out all the young hotties, wondering where the hell they were 10 years ago. hahaha. biggrin.gif

I have to add my 2¢ here, with regard to Nestors post about one's standards being lower now, and seeing the beauty of youth...

I do agree with Nicki, in that I do indeed see more hot 22 y.o. now than when I was in my early 20's. Think about it... 7 years ago, you didn't have as many guys who were as into body building, and cosmetic grooming, and let's face it, guys nowadays are starting to sex it up a little more. (YAY! btw) And this is a growing trend. So you can certainly expect that with the added physical fitness concerns of today's 22 y.o. you will have more attractive looking guys (and girls).

I do have to mention though, that it's not only the 22 y.o. who are more into physical fitness... It's a growing trend amongst all the age groups, so in actuality, you will start to see more and more attractive looking people generally.

So, it's not so much that our standards are lowered... On the contrary, our standards have become higher! I want a lot more now, than when I was 22. There is just more for us to choose from!

cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Archived