Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyones....

prplhz

Weekend?

What did everyone do? What do you all wish you didn't do? Where did you go? How much is everyone hating the fact that it is now Monday?

I will start off..

Didn't do much Friday night, stayed in a watched movies. Saturday I went to the Red Sox, hopefully they won.. Wait a minute didn't I just say I was there....:confused: Yeah they won! (Not that, that will help them any) Then Saturday night went to a party, nothing all that great and then closed out and stayed for a little while after closing at a little known bar here in Boston. Then Sunday went to friends B-Day lunch-in at a nice little Bistro in Boston, we all then went over to The Sevens in Beacon Hill to finish out the Pats Game, how bout them PATS kids? SHIT IS THIS TEAM FOR REAL OR WHAT? Which leads me to my next thing, HOW FUCKING AWESOME AND EXCITING ARE THE PATS TO WATCH?

Okay, just a little rambling for my Monday morning, feeling a little left out of the action since I wasn't here on Friday and there seems to have been quite a bit of rambling going on.

Jess:3some: I love these little smilies...

What up all? Well, after much debating I finally ended up at Axis/Avalon on Fri. And if you weren't in Axis you missed one hell of a show!!! The kid who opened MO7s, I thought was tearing the place up! No joke, and I am not usually a big fan of breakbeats but this kid is good. Then Feeland came on and just tore it up. Amazing sets from both of them, they were so full of energy. And the last 3 tracks that Freeland threw down were:eek: :eek: They were 3 of his new tracks, and we were hanging after with him talking about them, but he is so soft spoken and with a big accent that me and a few others just couldn't get the names of them straight! But I will get them and when I do you will have to hear them. Highlight of the night was at the end when he was yelling, "does anyone have any marijuana":laugh:

And the lights in there were sick on Fri;)

Sat I recovered with some College football and drinking that carried through the night.

Sun Pats baby!

Originally posted by prplhz

Weekend?

What did everyone do? What do you all wish you didn't do? Where did you go? How much is everyone hating the fact that it is now Monday?

Hey Jess! I was WASTED on Saturday night...good time! So wasted I almost burnt my apt. down from leaving the stove on and passing out! Thank god for roommates!!

I think I left my Vodka in your car!!!

:beer::pint:

these guys are too cute: :isok:

Originally posted by snatch69

Weekend?

Hey Jess! I was WASTED on Saturday night...good time! So wasted I almost burnt my apt. down from leaving the stove on and passing out! Thank god for roommates!!

I think I left my Vodka in your car!!!

:beer::pint:

these guys are too cute: :isok:

You did leave it in Mike's car and I grabbed it, so no worries I have your vodka!

My weekend was a lot of fun. Went to a bachelor party in NH on Saturday :smoke::pint: Good time... groom was hilarious. Half-watched (half-slept) the Pats kick ass yesterday. I think it's funny that everyone still thinks they're going to suck. Why didn't I put money on this game? :confused:

Last night was watched the season opener of the Sopranos. THANK GOD THIS SHOW IS BACK! Best show on TV, hands-down... last night's was a little slow, but they're just trying to set up the season. Then watched the Royal Tannenbuams. That movie was awesome! Got a little off towards the end, but it was still really, really good.

Thank God it's Monday! :bounce: .... oh, wait...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My weekend was a lot of fun. Went to a bachelor party in NH on Saturday :smoke::pint: Good time... groom was hilarious. Half-watched (half-slept) the Pats kick ass yesterday. I think it's funny that everyone still thinks they're going to suck. Why didn't I put money on this game? :confused:

Last night was watched the season opener of the Sopranos. THANK GOD THIS SHOW IS BACK! Best show on TV, hands-down... last night's was a little slow, but they're just trying to set up the season. Then watched the Royal Tannenbuams. That movie was awesome! Got a little off towards the end, but it was still really, really good.

Thank God it's Monday! :bounce: .... oh, wait...

NYISFORMEATHEADS:blown: for his comment on Monday's

NYISFORMEATHEADS:blown: for his comment on Monday's

The commencement speaker at my college graduation told us all that "Monday should be your favorite day of the week. You should all love your jobs so much, that you look more forward to Monday than any other day." -- I've never wanted to smack someone so bad in my life. Just because you make $20 million a year to give dictation to your secretary and play golf, doesn't mean we all do buddy. Now get the hell off the podium so I can go get my drink on.

d:Rew, Big Pussy died in last night's episode.... wait, that was 2 years ago.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

The commencement speaker at my college graduation told us all that "Monday should be your favorite day of the week. You should all love your jobs so much, that you look more forward to Monday than any other day." -- I've never wanted to smack someone so bad in my life. Just because you make $20 million a year to give dictation to your secretary and play golf, doesn't mean we all do buddy. Now get the hell off the podium so I can go get my drink on.

d:Rew, Big Pussy died in last night's episode.... wait, that was 2 years ago.

Hey that is better than the dumb bitch at my graduation, she rambled on about depression and how we all have it, blah blah blah. I wanted to puke in my hat, well not just from her speach but that's another story

Big Pussy is dead, NO WAY, you dick

Originally posted by kaydup

Refuse to read the rest of your post Ny due to the fact that I taped the Soparons and haven't seen it yet, so in other words DON'T RUIN IT FOR ME FUCKER :laugh:

kaydup...you didn't miss shit. jamie kept her clothes on...oh wait, she wasn't even in the damn episode...:(