Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official: Sasha @ Baltimore

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

10/31 with Tim Skinner

its a thursday...seems like trust has a few good things going on october and november

it's halloween.... you should just take off work on the first and come up here friday for PVD.

i think i may go because i am irritated that he is coming to roxy in new york ( i don't like the sound there)

Vic you can stop padding your posts now....I think you've surpassed dgmodel by now.....

he's not even close

Originally posted by hotcheme

it's halloween.... you should just take off work on the first and come up here friday for PVD.

i think i may go because i am irritated that he is coming to roxy in new york ( i don't like the sound there)

he's not even close

i know but i am more drawn to parks and wilson the week before w/ howells a couple of days later . sorry pvd, but p&w are just insane.

joey might be making a cameo apperance in the city for that.

i think need 4,000 or so to get to where he's at.

i know but i am more drawn to parks and wilson the week before w/ howells a couple of days later . sorry pvd, but p&w are just insane.

P&W will be in Philly soon too.. I think on 10/23? I know its during the week :(

i can understand that - why would you want to go see pvd in a packed cheesy club with bad sound?

i can understand that - why would you want to go see pvd in a packed cheesy club with bad sound?

thats a good point. i guess i shouldnt feel bad at all for not going to see pvd that week. i havent been to the roxy before.

had p&w not been scheduled the week before then i wouldve gone to pvd, has to be one or the other.

thats a good point. i guess i shouldnt feel bad at all for not going to see pvd that week. i havent been to the roxy before.

had p&w not been scheduled the week before then i wouldve gone to pvd, has to be one or the other.

you shouldn't be in a big rush to go to roxy. it is very cheesy and the sound is very unimpressive considering the amount of money they spent on it.

but could you tell me who parks & wilson are? i mean, what do they spin?

you shouldn't be in a big rush to go to roxy. it is very cheesy and the sound is very unimpressive considering the amount of money they spent on it.

hey isnt this an official sasha in bmore post?!! anyway, parks n wilson spins better music then pvd. thats all you need to know.

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh............parks and wilson are outta this world..............tribal and progressive...very, very, very, very intense stuff......no sissy stuff kind of a digweed/lawler combo.......

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh............parks and wilson are outta this world..............tribal and progressive...very, very, very, very intense stuff......no sissy stuff kind of a digweed/lawler combo.......

:drool:

k so that's the week before pvd in new york or DC? :D

:drool:

k so that's the week before pvd in new york or DC? :D

the week before pvd the 24th of october at centro-fly and isnce i would already be there i might as well stay for the 26th and danny howells at arc....question is, should i get a costume? :D

the week before pvd the 24th of october at centro-fly and isnce i would already be there i might as well stay for the 26th and danny howells at arc....question is, should i get a costume? :D

hmmm... i may have to take off work the 25th.

and yes you should stay for the weekend cause it'll be:

thurs at centro-fly

fri at roxy for sasha

sat at arc for howells.

if you can do it.....

hmmm... i may have to take off work the 25th.

and yes you should stay for the weekend cause it'll be:

thurs at centro-fly

fri at roxy for sasha

sat at arc for howells.

if you can do it.....

is sasha there on the 25th?

i dont see him listed on balancepromote.....then i guess taht woudl settle it then, 3 straight days of partying cant be beat in any way. i'll do whatever i need to do and do those 3 days.