Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*I'll be in Boston this weekend

joeygk

hey joey! what's up?? remember me, from WMC?? That's cool that you're coming up here. I'm bummed.. I'm going to San Fran this weekend... The rest of the peeps on here will show you a good time, though...

As for after hours, the biggest bummer is that our favorite afterhours burned down in July and we're still waiting for it to reopen. That place is *awesome* so you'll have to come back to experience it... no kidding... unlike most clubs you've ever been...

not sure what's going on... sorry i can't be more helpful...

Avaland on Friday is gonna have: Armand van Helden, Felix da housecat, DJ Sneak, Junior Sanchez so it should be a good night. And Saturday night Louie Devito is spinning there. And Saturday @ ID (the new upstairs at Axis) 'deklab' will be spinning. As far as the after hours are concerned Rise is still out of commission which just sux. I'm not really impressed with any of the other after hours for Friday but for Saturday 3AM at Tilt isn't too bad. Let me know if i can hook you up for Avalon or Axis.

-Shamus