Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old-fashioned fellas . . .

fierydesire

someone who is polite, courteous . . . well any guy could be like that, but a guy who holds and opens the door for you. The ones who are traditional in some aspects. Basically the ones who know how to treat a woman. But my old-fashioned definition may not be what everyone else interprets it to be

Originally posted by fierydesire

someone who is polite, courteous . . . well any guy could be like that, but a guy who holds and opens the door for you. The ones who are traditional in some aspects. Basically the ones who know how to treat a woman. But my old-fashioned definition may not be what everyone else interprets it to be

I can't speak for every guy but I try to be all those things and then am I told I am to nice and will be shit on etc. Maybe its just me I dont know.

Originally posted by mjp22

I can't speak for every guy but I try to be all those things and then am I told I am to nice and will be shit on etc. Maybe its just me I dont know.

with the next woman, be a little jerk-like in the beginning, then you can slowly transform into a nice guy again. women love assholes that turn "nice" (note: this does NOT count for the opposite (nice guy -> jerk)), especially when they think you got more nice cause you got to know her better and like her for the way she is deep inside, and that you are opening your "real self" to her.

Originally posted by tastey

with the next woman, be a little jerk-like in the beginning, then you can slowly transform into a nice guy again. women love assholes that turn "nice" (note: this does NOT count for the opposite (nice guy -> jerk)), especially when they think you got more nice cause you got to know her better and like her for the way she is deep inside, and that you are opening your "real self" to her.

Good idea thank you. At this point willing to give just bout anything a shot.

Originally posted by tastyt

Hmm, well I don't think a guy has to be old-fashioned in order to be a gentleman... IDK about "old-fashioned-ness." IDK if I'd like it. I just want to be treated with respect, but it doesn't have to be because I'm a woman- does that make sense???

no it doesn't make any sense. Once again you've launched into a verbal tirade without any sense of what you're trying to get at. Your confusing stuttering and inability to convey any form of a coherent point are both tragic and annoying.

Have some coffee.

:goofy:

i hate mondays

Hmm, well I don't think a guy has to be old-fashioned in order to be a gentleman... IDK about "old-fashioned-ness." IDK if I'd like it. I just want to be treated with respect, but it doesn't have to be because I'm a woman- does that make sense???

No i get your point. Respect is key and I think that comes along with old-fashioned-ness that I perceive. I also think that you can be a gentlemen without being old fashioned

Originally posted by cintron

no it doesn't make any sense. Once again you've launched into a verbal tirade without any sense of what you're trying to get at. Your confusing stuttering and inability to convey any form of a coherent point are both tragic and annoying.

Have some coffee.

:goofy:

i hate mondays

Ahhh, go stuff a canoli in yer piehole buddy!

;)

yes, makes sense, you don´t want respect because of your T&A but because of who *you* are.

i originally went out with my ex for the first time because he asked me out in such a polite fashion. it wasn't such a big deal, either; the words he used to ask the question were simply, "can i take you out sometime?" but compared to the shit i usually hear, it was sparkling. (of course, his manner in general added a lot to it, it wasn't just those words.) i wasn't attracted to him at all, and probably wouldn't've given him my number otherwise, but he seemed so nice and respectful, and therefore worth at least spending an evening talking together, even if nothing were to come of it.