Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO Salvia divinorum anyone got the 411 one it ?

notallthere

It is beyond powerfull. One of the most powerfull psychedelics there is.

But.. its not all that plesant of a trip.

Think about the whole universe shrinking around you to form a outer shell as time stops until you become a brick in the wall of the house that you used to live in when you were 10 yrs old.

Salvia is notoriously difficult to break through though. Most people tend to try it 3 or 4 times before they really bust through into the salvia world.

It is much easier if you have the 5X extract. The 10x is a little too much for most.

Look at erowid.org for more info......

Originally posted by shroomy

It is beyond powerfull. One of the most powerfull psychedelics there is.

But.. its not all that plesant of a trip.

Think about the whole universe shrinking around you to form a outer shell as time stops until you become a brick in the wall of the house that you used to live in when you were 10 yrs old.

Salvia is notoriously difficult to break through though. Most people tend to try it 3 or 4 times before they really bust through into the salvia world.

It is much easier if you have the 5X extract. The 10x is a little too much for most.

Look at erowid.org for more info......

Thanks shroomy ... sounds a bit scary but i think i want to try it.

Tried it a few times and felt kind of high, but nothing close to the experience you're suppossed to have. I think this is because my friends and I are into social substances, and salvia isn't one. We all sat around and did it together and I think you're suppossed to do it by yourself in a calm setting (no music, lights, talking, etc.) Check out:

www.sagewisdom.com

for more info and to order some.

I have cooked about 2 ounces of weed in oil for like 20 min. Then ate the oil and weed on a peice of bread. I litterly lost my mind and was high for 2 days REALLY high for 2 days. I was like rolling around on the ground i couldent think or anything. I really felt like i was going to die. I thought i would be the first person to od on weed. It was the worst most insain thing i have ever felt on any drug. THC is a scary drung if you do it like that.

I wonder if you can cook this shit the same way....