Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gotta Love This. This Is Classic

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkopf was asked if he didn't think there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer was classic.

He said, "I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is

simply to arrange the meeting."

Originally posted by sassa

maybe if i didn't have a life and spent day and night on my computer searching for stupid shit like this to post on clubplanet, I'D BE AS COOL AS CINTRON!

but i guess no one can be as cool as you...

jackass

I'm sorry, but that was really weak, lame and shamelessly petty. I expected better from a higher form of life such as yourself :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cintron

I'm sorry, but that was really weak, lame and shamelessly petty. I expected better from a higher form of life such as yourself :rolleyes:

no YOU are weak, lame and shamelessly petty.

you must have been the kid in school everyone gave wedgies to.

:blown:

don't bug me, please.

Originally posted by cintron

*laughing hysterically*

and you deduced this all by yourself from your throne of knowledge.

why don't you go wash your mouth out with a nice bag of shit.:D

well, you can't fit in my mouth, so i'll settle for some listerine...

. . . You know, I'm pretty liberal . . but I gotta say . . I love that Quote . .

. . . There are two things that The United States does to perfection:

. . . . . partying and beating the piss out of other empowered states . . .

. . . . . . . And morally right or morally wrong . . . There's just something base animal enough in that instict . . a feeling that transcends all the civilized behavior we're taught and desires nothing more than to destroy shit . . .

. . . To KILL other human beings in large numbers . . . Even if the struggle isn't a noble one . . .

. . . That's why we do what we do . . .

. . .:smoke: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . You know, I'm pretty liberal . . but I gotta say . . I love that Quote . .

. . . There are two things that The United States does to perfection:

. . . . . partying and beating the piss out of other empowered states . . .

. . . . . . . And morally right or morally wrong . . . There's just something base animal enough in that instict . . a feeling that transcends all the civilized behavior we're taught and desires nothing more than to destroy shit . . .

. . . To KILL other human beings in large numbers . . . Even if the struggle isn't a noble one . . .

. . . That's why we do what we do . . .

. . .:smoke: . . .

and that's why 85% of the world can't stand this country's guts.

Originally posted by sassa

and that's why 85% of the world can't stand this country's guts.

. . . Oh I agree . . . The gentiles are doing quite a job since they've been back in office . . ;) . .

. . See, the problem is . . . We never cut the little guy in on the deal . . You gotta be interested in how revenues that are flowing in and out of other countries, whether it be human capital, liquid or Goods and Services, and how best to build their infrastructure in order to strengthen their ability to trade with us . .

. . . Don't go down like that tho . . . We always gotta snag all of the deal . . We fuck 'em on the way in and we fuck 'em on the way out . . . That aint sustainable for too long . . cuz eventually th eissue of 'class' comes into play . .

. . . And that's the real issue: Class . . . We're easy to blame . . so the poor countries are gonna fuck with us . . . We brought it on ourselves tho . .

. . . We never dealt them the right hands . . . Not even our closest allies . . .

. . . That's gotta change or this country is doomed . . . probably from within . .

. . . Werd . . . :smoke: . . .