Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi

I'm just reading some of your posts on here........some pretty cool people and a few twisted ones as well :D

It's 1.22 am over here and thank fuck I don't have work tomorrow.......I guess most of your guys are working now..........or at least meant to be.

I'll try and find a picture of myself to post.....*looks for pic of skinny english bloke with doggy teeth* ;)

Sad to say it but no mate I haven't. I've got a couple of mates who have just got jobs in London so i'll be visiting the clubs down there soon. In Leeds we have BackIIBasics which has been going now for over 10 years........It's a night that has always had a great crowd (although I wasn't there in the early days) and gets the top Dj's even though up to recently they only could get about 600 people in the club.

I've done all the clubs in the north and midlands in England and I was over in Ibiza in mid July. Pacha is my favorite club in the world (so far) as the crowd is so international.

:)

nycmuzik2000

Hi mate,

Nice of you to say hello. Dover! sorry but the only time I've visted Dover is when I've been going to France. How long you been living in NY then? I've never been to the USA but plan to soon.......New York is one place I will deffinately be visiting.

Cheers

Guy :)

Alittle over a year now....But I cant wait to get me arse out of here......Some of these damn yanks can be rather rude and they're all thick as a ditch if you know what I mean.....Plus the music over here is in the shitter.....One semester of studying left before I catch the concorde back home....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Alittle over a year now....But I cant wait to get me arse out of here......Some of these damn yanks can be rather rude and they're all thick as a ditch if you know what I mean.....Plus the music over here is in the shitter.....One semester of studying left before I catch the concorde back home....

Hi mate, just wondering but if you hate it so much why are you over in NY in the first place?

Well Hello Marty!...good to see u posting again chap.

Hello Englishguy. its quite grand to have you on board. i , myself , am from London. My flat is near the Earls Court exhibition centre. Unfortunately , haven't been there in a bit. Last time I was there was last January. Quite a boat show at the Centre . Good to have you here.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Well Hello Marty!...good to see u posting again chap.

Hello Englishguy. its quite grand to have you on board. i , myself , am from London. My flat is near the Earls Court exhibition centre. Unfortunately , haven't been there in a bit. Last time I was there was last January. Quite a boat show at the Centre . Good to have you here.

Crikey's man...You're still around here you blooming bastard of a Scot's man...Speaking of your flat...Those used to be some times we had there...We threw some of the best do's on that side of London if you ask me.....But some of those girls that came over were rather beastly..:laugh:..I remember you bonked on more than one ocassion....Whatever though...Horses for courses....I gotta run now....The Prime Minister is a duffer....Long live the Queen....

by george man!! where have u been? the Village Rugby team hasn't been the same without you. yes , we still go for rounds at Fiddlesticks after a good romp, stop by if you can one day.

must thank you for reminding me about our escapades chap...was a fun time had by all , well all except maybe for that one bloke....i cant believe the wanker shat himself! and as u put it "the beastly dames"...come on man!...thats bollocks..she was quite a looker...you were just upset she didnt give u a pecker.