Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If You Could Feel Up Any Cp Member Who Would It Be?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Let's add all the ladies at Looker's last night for TNT Tuesday to the list of....

To Be Groped!!!!

Workin on an hour's sleep today....

Too wound up to fall asleep once I got home......

Lookers... the best part about that place is the diner right nextdoor.

First of all....

Dogekid, hit Lookers next Tuesday and give me a second opinion..... you obviously haven't been to a TNT Tuesday, and you were DEFINATELY not there last night....

The music was sick, and the women were even better....

Doubleplay, I hear ya about wasting money on women we cannot sleep with.... but if I tallied all the beans I have blown in clubs buying women drinks vs the beans I have blown in a strip club... no comparison....

I dont go there to hookup or meet women anyway.....

Just have a few drinks with the boys and see the sites... all in good fun....

And yes, all the girls there, or at least the ones I have met are fucked up.....

Funny shit though, I did meet a nice girl last night at Looker's....

A group of our friends stopped in to have a drink last night... I ended up talking to one of the girls and set up a date for this weekend.....

Meeting a girl in a strip bar, that DOESN'T work there......

This should be fun....

Very unlikely possibility of becoming Mrs Ridntheshortbus

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Funny shit though, I did meet a nice girl last night at Looker's....

A group of our friends stopped in to have a drink last night... I ended up talking to one of the girls and set up a date for this weekend.....

Meeting a girl in a strip bar, that DOESN'T work there......

This should be fun....

Very unlikely possibility of becoming Mrs Ridntheshortbus

nice bro. good luck. trust me though, i'm not knockin strip clubs. i've gotten over the whole "this is a waste of money thing". i started finding recently that they're the best place to go on a tuesday or wednesday night b/c all the girls that dance nowaday are girls that go to surf club and temps and factory and deko, etc and they request the good shit to dance to. half-naked girls, hot music. works for me. now we just gotta work on that juice bar rule that only fuckin jersey has.

Originally posted by jennijugs

I am soo happy i made the lists !!! i feel soo honored to want to be groped ...lol

MY list would be pretty much the same as the ones already posted :

- Latinaz

- Double Duece

- Stardo

- Neena

- Hunnie

- spy girl

- Dkny Babe

I can't mention the guys i would grope cuz i will get in trouble !!;)

You gotta appreciate the love on here....:love:

Hmmm......There could be a scheme somwhere within this thread....:idea:

Originally posted by jennijugs

I am soo happy i made the lists !!! i feel soo honored to want to be groped ...lol

MY list would be pretty much the same as the ones already posted :

- Latinaz

- Double Duece

- Stardo

- Neena

- Hunnie

- spy girl

- Dkny Babe

I can't mention the guys i would grope cuz i will get in trouble !!;)

Juggs.................I'm sure I've goped you already, but you know your always on my list.....................buddy ol pal............

I like you list you little lesbian slut you.....:eek:

Originally posted by dogekid

nice bro. good luck. trust me though, i'm not knockin strip clubs. i've gotten over the whole "this is a waste of money thing". i started finding recently that they're the best place to go on a tuesday or wednesday night b/c all the girls that dance nowaday are girls that go to surf club and temps and factory and deko, etc and they request the good shit to dance to. half-naked girls, hot music. works for me. now we just gotta work on that juice bar rule that only fuckin jersey has.

Amen

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i agree why do people insit on giving away their money to women they have almost no chance to sleep with. then if you do get that chance you find oout 90% of them are all fucked up anyway

So what you are saying is you won't spend any $$$ on a woman if you don't think you have a chance on getiing laid? Cheap bastard!!!! Well you did buy me an eggroll!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

So what you are saying is you won't spend any $$$ on a woman if you don't think you have a chance on getiing laid? Cheap bastard!!!! Well you did buy me an eggroll!!!!

i'll buy a round for everyone on this thread saturday night. you just gotta figure out who i am. :blank: hunnie...you're not allowed to help

Originally posted by jpdd810

uhhh no not unless you are some 2 dollar cheap crackwhore dancing on a stage for everyone.

jsut dont see wastimg my money on nothing when i can spend it on someone real

just an eggroll nothing else huh. no fries even let you eat the chinese nachos too