Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 10 why DEKO SUX...

thehype

i really can't think of any reasons why Deko sux because I had such an amazing time on saturday. They say your 1st time is always the best, but hopefully I can expect every other time i go to Deko to be as good as the 1st time. There was a good vibe in the crowd, everyone was havin a good time. We arrived early and were one the of the last ones to leave. Two trax that Denny dropped that nite that stand out in my head were "That Look" and "Deep Kemical". When Deep Kemical was dropped, the crowd erupted. I was finally able to meet the Cp headz. Thanks to Deko for an amazing nite. I am lookin foward to thurs nites there and what is planned for tues nites there.

To those I met, Thanks...

Hunnie818 - Where is the pic of u and me?

Spygirl- Out like a light

jp - how long does it take u to get Denny's in Old Bridge?

ibeclubbin - Platnium baby

Binoy & joe - good workin gettin everyone to Deko, now tell em stay there and not confom to Bunka

sexinthecity - same goes for u

Bmw4jay - Why is it we are always at the same clubs and neevr bump into each other

Notatallthere - you are defintely there

I know met some more people, but i forget who. Oh well there is always next Saturday nite

Originally posted by thehype

i really can't think of any reasons why Deko sux because I had such an amazing time on saturday. They say your 1st time is always the best, but hopefully I can expect every other time i go to Deko to be as good as the 1st time. There was a good vibe in the crowd, everyone was havin a good time. We arrived early and were one the of the last ones to leave. Two trax that Denny dropped that nite that stand out in my head were "That Look" and "Deep Kemical". When Deep Kemical was dropped, the crowd erupted. I was finally able to meet the Cp headz. Thanks to Deko for an amazing nite. I am lookin foward to thurs nites there and what is planned for tues nites there.

Binoy & joe - good workin gettin everyone to Deko, now tell em stay there and not confom to Bunka

Bmw4jay - Why is it we are always at the same clubs and neevr bump into each other

I know met some more people, but i forget who. Oh well there is always next Saturday nite

Nice meeting you, the liquid cocaine wasnt bad at all...I could have been there in 5mins if my co-pilot would have opened her eyes for a minute.:laugh:

Two trax that Denny dropped that nite that stand out in my head were "That Look" and "Deep Kemical". When Deep Kemical was dropped, the crowd erupted.

its all about Kemical ;)

Deko was a good time and i'll definitely be back this winter....nice meeting you too and ill see you at Plat :D

BG

It was very nice to meet you! :D

hmmmmm # 1 reason Deko sucks

hunnie had on some sexy undies and wouldnt let me see all of them LOL j/k

if you bring a camera ill hold it if u want until i leave or they kick me out

was nice meeting you sexyinthecity.... how come everytime i ask who you are or something someone always comments to me on how nice your boyfriend is ????? liked you hat

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmmmm # 1 reason Deko sucks

was nice meeting you sexyinthecity.... how come everytime i ask who you are or something someone always comments to me on how nice your boyfriend is ????? liked you hat

:laugh: Because he is! I guess people just always suspect the worst when you try to find out who people are. Who knows??

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

:laugh: Because he is! I guess people just always suspect the worst when you try to find out who people are. Who knows??

ust thought it was funny everyone does that. Even someone who i was kinda talking to at a point who knew it wasnt like i wanted to meetyou for any certian reason said it. At least i finally got to see who you were after a few months of just missing you or probably standing 2 feet away as you were talking to someone i know or something.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

ust thought it was funny everyone does that. Even someone who i was kinda talking to at a point who knew it wasnt like i wanted to meetyou for any certian reason said it. At least i finally got to see who you were after a few months of just missing you or probably standing 2 feet away as you were talking to someone i know or something.

Small world..its funny when you meet someone you usually have at least one person in common. Thanks for the compliment on the hat!