Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko picture

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Those rules don't always work, where there is a will, there's a way;) :tongue::D

soooo true :cool:

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Hmm....yea I guess so huh.....I guess it depends on how GOOD and how FAST you are.....Dodgin bullets can be fun :D

ahaha, a man up to the challenge!:clap:

Hmm....yea I guess so huh.....I guess it depends on how GOOD and how FAST you are.....Dodgin bullets can be fun :D

hmmm dodging bullets.. that would make me friggin Neo from the matrix LOL although i cant do what i want no worries. So i can take all the pictures i want bring who ever i want home or what ever. my biggest fear hmmmm broke on a sat night lol.

oh MArk YOU CANT come to deko saturday night. YOU CANT DO IT

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

hmmm dodging bullets.. that would make me friggin Neo from the matrix LOL although i cant do what i want no worries. So i can take all the pictures i want bring who ever i want home or what ever. my biggest fear hmmmm broke on a sat night lol.

oh MArk YOU CANT come to deko saturday night. YOU CANT DO IT

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED

Hey...I'll be @ Deko around 10:30-10:45....you gonna be in the same spot??

Originally posted by dogekid

wait, hunnie... do you get lost going to this place too? you and that wonderful sense of direction.

Ha Ha, no silly :)

This place is right by my house...across from abyss where i've been going for years

Although right now I'm lost in thought, and seeing as how that is unfamiliar territory, I may be gone for a while

:confused: .....lol

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ha Ha, no silly :)

This place is right by my house...across from abyss where i've been going for years

Although right now I'm lost in thought, and seeing as how that is unfamiliar territory, I may be gone for a while

:confused: .....lol

too many blunts for you ma. i still laugh when i think about how banged up your girl's eyes were that night at surf club. you know the night you told me she killed the whole L by herself.

Its always a plus to have one of the "locals" as your guide....I almost had to find it myself...and I wasnt lookin forward to that one at all lol

you say local as if im a red neck lol i dont think there are too amyn people that came from bensonhurst that are now red necks

although i am burnt to hell from tanning

Originally posted by dogekid

too many blunts for you ma. i still laugh when i think about how banged up your girl's eyes were that night at surf club. you know the night you told me she killed the whole L by herself.

Surf club??? wasn't that merge??? which friend I forgot....:confused:

When you start listenin to me...then youll be ok bro.. trust me.........like I always tell ya...VANITY IS A BITCH! lol

vanity is one of those deadly sins i cant stop committing

speaking of which i got to go soon and work on getting that chest inflated a bit. dont like the A cup anymore lol