Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living in NYC area

Guest blissss

Guest blissss

My best friend and I are about to move up there but we need to know some decent places to live. We dont want to spend a whole lot of money... like, the cheapest two bedroom we can get, we'd even be down with sharing a one bedroom. Or if there's someone up there looking for room mates, we'd be down with hooking up with someone up there. We'll be moving around christmas and we'd like to have things settled by the time we got up there. Any help!

Guest blissss

Well, we'd rather be able to use the subways, but we're bringing at least one car up there... I know there's lots of places to live, I used to live in Brooklyn for like 2 months, but I'm asking if anyone knows of any good places, people with tha hookup or stuff like that. You know what I mean?? Or if there's someone up there looking for roommates.

Originally posted by carrera69

look for places way downtown, the entire area by ground zero has dropped rent

Yup I think you get like 200 off a month if you sign a 2 yr lease. The apts on John St are pretty nice and with a roommate, you can probably get a place for like 1100 each which is damn cheap for manhattan. :D

Originally posted by streetraver

Yup I think you get like 200 off a month if you sign a 2 yr lease. The apts on John St are pretty nice and with a roommate, you can probably get a place for like 1100 each which is damn cheap for manhattan. :D

Dam 1100 in lower manhatten?

What is it a closet with a stall?

haha... I really hope it's not that small... cool I'll check that out. Do you guys know any good apartment searches? I keep looking for them and I get these things you have to pay for and other crazy stuff... I don't know... i wish I could just go up there... stay in a hotel and start working and then get a place... my friend is a little more careful than that though. I'm used to moving and stuff so to me it aint no thang....