Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Furio of the Sopranos and Johnny Vicious

gina78

A very reliable source has just informed me that Furio of the Sopranos is gonna be hanging out at Platinum in New Brunswick(NJ) this weekend For the Grand opening on Saturday night.

Also the same source said that Johnny Vicious is gonna be there hanging out and may do a suprize set. Has anyone else heard these Rumors? I asked my source why Platinum and He or she said they were coming together. They are friends with someone there in management.

A completely diffrent person (more creditble) told me the same thing was gonna happen. The source told me that both furio and Vicious gave the owner of the club a guestlist with 12 names on it. Needles to say the list had 4 other well known people in the entertainment industry on it. He or she wouldnt tell me who they were. He said I wouldnt be dissapointed in the people that are on the list.

I cant wait till Saturday, This night is gonna be out of control!!!

Originally posted by gina78

A completely diffrent person (more creditble) told me the same thing was gonna happen. The source told me that both furio and Vicious gave the owner of the club a guestlist with 12 names on it. Needles to say the list had 4 other well known people in the entertainment industry on it. He or she wouldnt tell me who they were. He said I wouldnt be dissapointed in the people that are on the list.

I cant wait till Saturday, This night is gonna be out of control!!!

Are you one of these losers that gets all excited when you see someone from tv and start acting like a 13 y/o at an nsync concert? Furio Javckie Jr. and a few others where at Caruso's last thursday as well as South Park and they were at Saints Cafe last night. I had dinner with them a friend of mine works for hbo he is the Sopranos Casting Director and brought them there. Should I feel special now???

Originally posted by kostaP

Are you one of these losers that gets all excited when you see someone from tv and start acting like a 13 y/o at an nsync concert? Furio Javckie Jr. and a few others where at Caruso's last thursday as well as South Park and they were at Saints Cafe last night. I had dinner with them a friend of mine works for hbo he is the Sopranos Casting Director and brought them there. Should I feel special now???

I don't know you.... but what was your reason to make this person feel like shit?