Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would anyone see eating as a sensual act?

sassa

Does anyone know what I mean when I say, sometimes when you have the most amazingly tasty food around you...and you're eating it...and it's just sooooooo good, and makes you feel all warm and nice inside...

guess what i'm trying to say is, does eating make you horny?

It can,, but it depends on what im eating, how hungry i am, and how im eating it :aright:

Example: A fresh bowl of strawberries and some whipped cream on the side. Smurfette hasn't eaten all day. The sun is coming down...

I tease her by rubbing the strawberries around her lips.....down her purrty blue legs, and then up her stomach past twin peaks, till i reach her lips once again.

I take it away, and drop it in some whipped cream. I dot the whipped cream strawberry on her neck, and other strategic zones.

While i finally feed her the berry, i shall carefully remove the spots of whipped cream that i left, while i prepare the next strawberry :D

that's my interpretation of the situation ;)

Originally posted by sassa

ok, papa smurffffffff.....good one, but i was kind of leaning more towards the FEELING you get when you're eating something so good.....how does it make you feel? do you feel elevated, turned on, sensual, happy, etc?

I feel Sassy, Sassa :tongue:

lol, but really, if i was hungry to start with, and im eating something REAL good, ill feel happy, satiated, not necessarily turned on, but definitely elevated...

hope that helps :)

ok, papa smurffffffff.....good one, but i was kind of leaning more towards the FEELING you get when you're eating something so good.....how does it make you feel? do you feel elevated, turned on, sensual, happy, etc?

After a good, satisfying meal, I feel fat and happy... but definitely not turned on.

i dunno, seeing food, say a strawberry and imagining what it might feel like when you eat it, how deliciously juicy it is, how sweet it is, how you penetrate the soft surface and your tounge gets to it´s juicy delicious innermost flesh, when you just feel sooo hungry that you would do ANYTHING for it. and that first moment when the first pore on your tounge touches that first molecule of it and more and more of it touches your tounge and the feeling of satisfaction and pleasure gets stronger and stronger, and you just feel that sense of pleasure overload that is shooting from the top of your tounge through your whole body and intensifies right around your heart and warms you from within. and the more you squeeze that strawberry and the juice and the flesh is floating around in your mouth the stronger that feeling gets, the stronger is the heat readiating through you through your whole body... and it gets stronger and stronger... till you just can´t take it any more... ...and right before that point... right before it reaches its peak... the strawberry is gone :( ... and now all you can think of is getting yet another one :)

so yes, it can make you pretty horny :)!

hope that makes any sense to you sass