Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Rollcall

jarmenio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jpdd810

I think I'm just going to follow you where ever you go!!! Actually, Jessica wants to go there. She hears all my drama stories from the place and she def needs new DRAMA!!!!! If we don't go there we will probably go to bunkas. I'll let you know!!! MAYBE.........?

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

why would you have to let me know where you go???

doesnt really matter to me... go to deko dont go to deko im going im getting wasted im having fun.

so you go out and be you bad self

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

there will be no drama at deko.

tempts is closed. so have to wait until next summer for more drama hmmmmm is it almost memorial day yet ???

maybe then hunnie will wear just thongs to the beach lol

Look at that girl so scandelous

and you know another ni$$a can't handle this

shakin that shit like who's the ish :bootysha:

with a look in her eye so devilish :devil:

That thong , tha-thong, thong , thong :D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

why would you have to let me know where you go???

doesnt really matter to me... go to deko dont go to deko im going im getting wasted im having fun.

so you go out and be you bad self

No need to be nasty!!!! My bad ass self goes out everynight and is always having fun!!!!

No need to be nasty!!!! My bad ass self goes out everynight and is always having fun!!!!

ok wow that sounded a bit nasty. was at work trying to get what i was thinking on here in as little time as possible. getting in trouble coming back from breaks late due to CP addiction i guess i meant my plan was for deko and if you went cool if not cool. not like we hang too much out anyway. besides it would be a saturday night you know the good night can only hang with friends on that night

as far as the bad ass comment well you said you were going to be bad so i said take your BAD self out.

next time no chineese noachos for you i wanted some and there are none left you ate em all. i knew you would .damn it damn it

Originally posted by ag55

Hey asuave you think you are going to able handle that whole weekend lets see if you make it out of your party at abyss first

Dont worry about me bro, Im a trooper!!!! Just keep the Johnny Black away from me, and im good to go. Frankie long hair(lord of the bar) might give me some 'hangover' pills, just to play it safe.

:pint::vomit3:

Originally posted by asuave

Dont worry about me bro, Im a trooper!!!! Just keep the Johnny Black away from me, and im good to go. Frankie long hair(lord of the bar) might give me some 'hangover' pills, just to play it safe.

:pint::vomit3:

Hey RicoSuave...is this the year you FINALLY get your "real" ID?

Originally posted by stiffler

I wanna go so bad, but I am in desperate need of a weekend off, but as it gets closer to the weekend I feel this terrible itch. Is there any other cure besides going out??????????anyone?

There is usually one remedy to stop you from going out---

Take a nice huge shot of G!!!

Knock you right out for a few hours, if you wake up and its still too early have another.

:D

I think I would rather drink myself to death than to die of an overdose!! I might die in ten years from my liver getting desroyed but i could die like some of these other idiots in one night from doing tooooo much G!!! I've seen it too many times in the city and down the shore!!! Foaming at the mouth and seizures and shit!!! I'd rather be seen a drunken fool then that!!! Just my opinion!!!

I think I would rather drink myself to death than to die of an overdose!! I might die in ten years from my liver getting desroyed but i could die like some of these other idiots in one night from doing tooooo much G!!! I've seen it too many times in the city and down the shore!!! Foaming at the mouth and seizures and shit!!! I'd rather be seen a drunken fool then that!!! Just my opinion!!!

personally, i just like myself better as a drunk. i think that's the best side of me.

Before this thread goes way off topic....I was joking around with Stiffler, and I am sure he knows it...Personally, I wouldnt want to die from either...Death is Death and I am way to young to die...Anyway, overdosing on anything is bad period....Lets get back on topic:D