Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Rollcall

jarmenio

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jp18

Before this thread goes way off topic....I was joking around with Stiffler, and I am sure he knows it...Personally, I wouldnt want to die from either...Death is Death and I am way to young to die...Anyway, overdosing on anything is bad period....Lets get back on topic:D

I wasn't tryingto be nasty or anything!! I think I'm better as a drunk, too! Believe me, I am not innocent here!! Ijust think peopleare soooo funny when they are drunk!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

I wasn't tryingto be nasty or anything!! I think I'm better as a drunk, too! Believe me, I am not innocent here!! Ijust think peopleare soooo funny when they are drunk!!!

the best thing is, when i'm drunk off my ass (every other time i go out) i'm my biggest fan. i crack myself up all damn night. is that strange?

Didnt think you were nasty at all;)

I was just trying to keep on topic...I think all of cp (myself incuded) has ADD...Cant stay on 1 topic..

:lol3: See what I mean

Um...Im going to DEKO tonite--Sat 90% going:D

Originally posted by jp18

Didnt think you were nasty at all;)

I was just trying to keep on topic...I think all of cp (myself incuded) has ADD...Cant stay on 1 topic..

:lol3: See what I mean

Um...Im going to DEKO tonite--Sat 90% going:D

What 90% ?? 100% I'm bringing my camera.....I'm starting a NJguidette.com.....lol :D

I think I would rather drink myself to death than to die of an overdose!! I might die in ten years from my liver getting desroyed but i could die like some of these other idiots in one night from doing tooooo much G!!! I've seen it too many times in the city and down the shore!!! Foaming at the mouth and seizures and shit!!! I'd rather be seen a drunken fool then that!!! Just my opinion!!!

I agree entirely, I couldn't phathom the thought of family or freinds knowing of that. I am not saying I am innocent when it comes to drugs, but you have to draw the line somewhere.

And JP, I didn't think you were serious. Actually, your answer was funny. But maybe I'll try something a little less toxic like nyquil(a whole bottle) lol

Hell, I just wanted to know the secret to staying home once in a while. I'll except it if there isn't one.

Originally posted by dogekid

whatever...you almost busted your ass that 1 night in temps. the night you ate the pasta and michelle pretended to lose her keys.

Holy shit...I completely forgot about that night.....ha ha

I can't believe you remember that.....they had to hunt that kid down to get her key.....i was gonna kill her :)

Originally posted by hunnie818

What 90% ?? 100% I'm bringing my camera.....I'm starting a NJguidette.com.....lol :D

You should start that!!! Let me tell you those girls that started Clubitup.com or what ever it is has know idea how to use a camera!!! The women of CP should start their own site!!! we can make fun of all the men and bash the shit out of them!!

You should start that!!! Let me tell you those girls that started Clubitup.com or what ever it is has know idea how to use a camera!!! The women of CP should start their own site!!! we can make fun of all the men and bash the shit out of them!!

Player haters!!!

lol, jk

Originally posted by asuave

Player haters!!!

lol, jk

We would start it with your b'day at abyss!! It's all about you that night!!! Finally you will be legal!!!! There will be drunk pics of you all over!!! I'll make Joe get you really wrecked!!! Shots all night!! I already told Joe that when he booked Reina that night he booked me an the girls!!! I haven't seen you since surf club closing party!!! How you been!!!???

We would start it with your b'day at abyss!! It's all about you that night!!! Finally you will be legal!!!! There will be drunk pics of you all over!!! I'll make Joe get you really wrecked!!! Shots all night!! I already told Joe that when he booked Reina that night he booked me an the girls!!! I haven't seen you since surf club closing party!!! How you been!!!???

Thats great, im looking forward to seeing everyone that night. I haven't seen you since the surf closing and thats cause i haven't been out since the surf closing. I think im still recovering from surf and the summer. Thats what happens when you hang out with jarmenio, binoy and at ceotters bar all summer. Im actually going out to deko tonite. Im sure it'll be good, it always is. I'll talk to you later, and definitely see you next week. So be ready, i know i am!!!

i was thinking about that today since i know how to make web pages and can get a free site i was going to tka e the camera out and instead of njguido having people in clubs this is going to be jsut us. NO CP name NO pic on the site.

why because its all about us We rock.!! some rock more than others.

ok im going to be in trouble tomorrrowwwwwww