Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boss told me Im getting laid off...

stonedcl

Originally posted by djprime

IT DOESNT MATTER THAT YOU WORKED FOR THE AGENCY OR THE COMPANY !!!! YOU PAY TAXES TO THE STATE AND GOVERNMENT..SO U CAN COLLECT UN-EMPLOYMENT....SOME PEOPLE MAKE A CAREER OF IT....SO DO IT.....

I worked since i was senior in high school.

First job being at Ernst & Young, and worked nonstop till now.

I best be able to collect unemployment.

My dad owns a const. buessness so hopefully be alble to make some Spending cash off the books cuz the unemployment will not cover the bills.

SUX...... I dont mind the lay off cuz it comes at the worste time, I need 3k to renew insurance, and its winter comming up..

Why could I have not gotton laid off in the summer!!!

Originally posted by stonedcl

I worked since i was senior in high school.

First job being at Ernst & Young, and worked nonstop till now.

I best be able to collect unemployment.

My dad owns a const. buessness so hopefully be alble to make some Spending cash off the books cuz the unemployment will not cover the bills.

SUX...... I dont mind the lay off cuz it comes at the worste time, I need 3k to renew insurance, and its winter comming up..

Why could I have not gotton laid off in the summer!!!

Sorry to hear. Any head hunters online ? Give this man a job!!!

Originally posted by sexydiva99

shit babe, that sucks....are you the only one that got laid off or did Idzi get the boot as well? What you doing tonight, lets go the the San Genero feast tonight?

Yeah OK with what $$, didnt you go last night?

Im not sure if there keping him , I GOT the BOOT!

You should buy some treez and smoke me out of my misery!

dude you don't need that much money to go there....yeah i went last night, and i had such a good time that i figured we can go and it will put you out of your misery.....i believe my dad is going upstate to take care of some things, so i'll call when i get home and if anything we'll burn in my back yard, and i can show you the pretty fish that i bought..

SO are you going to work the day or night shift on Friday?

Originally posted by jpdd810

Sorry to hear that sweetie!!! It really sux but look at the bright side....... Collect unp. and work for your dad off the books and think of all the extra cash you'll have!! My sister has been on unp for a year now and working off the books too!!!

I belive the longest you can collect is a year..Right..

You get like 75% of your salery, right?

I need insight on how I can get some of my tax $$ back!

Im working day shift on fri, they allready eliminated night shifts and switched to answering service.

Whiskey Cafe Perhaps to drown my pain in corona's?

Call me when you get out!

Yeah Whiskey on Friday...i'll even be nice enough to purchase on of those Corona's

Yeah I'll call you when I get home.....don't worry i'm sure u'll come up with some kind of scheme to get money

i got fired today as well, basically 4 no reason they needed to get rid of some ppl so they were makin up BS excuesses to fire ppl.... i got fired 4 reading a newspaper.

I kno how u feel man get fired (laid off) now sux i wuz just about 2 buy a new car .... now i gotta put everything off

thank god i get into clubs 4 free cauz i dunno wut i would do

any high paying job openings in Jersey hit me back

i'm only 19 n i go 2 school

please someone get back 2 me

DannyOrbitt@aol.com

I belive the longest you can collect is a year..Right..

You get like 75% of your salery, right?

I need insight on how I can get some of my tax $$ back!

I'm not sure how much you get maybe 2/3's? I think you actually only get six months but my sister was laid off after 9/11 so unp. has been extended twice since she's been on it. For her it was actually perfect timing b/c she was just going back to work from maternity leave so now she's been how with the baby since!!! Call unp. and ask what bracket you would be in to collect to see how much you get. Make sure you find out from you job what kind of package your'e getting (if any) when you leave and vacation stuff too.

I've been collecting all summer it's the best!!! How I think it works is you paid a certain amount into it and you collect till that runs out. Say you get your first check and it the box it says $10,000. every week you see it subtract so you no when it's time to start looking. It's so easy you never even have to go there. Just file online then call the computer every two weeks and get paid to hang out

Originally posted by jpdd810

Sorry to hear that sweetie!!! It really sux but look at the bright side....... Collect unp. and work for your dad off the books and think of all the extra cash you'll have!! My sister has been on unp for a year now and working off the books too!!!

yu know thats not legal and oooooooh im telling. of coarse being italian i can be bribed pretty easily ya know.

i kinda wish id get laid off. even laid wouldnt be so bad lol .

but if i was laid off i could colllect go back to working for me for cash and relax a bit party a bit more.

Getting laid off, Friday will be my last day.

I worked for a temp agency for a year then got hired here 2 months ago, now major cut-backs and Im being let go..

Can I collect even though i worked for the agency for a year and the co for only 2 months?

owwwww getten LAID rules

Originally posted by luvle02

I've been collecting all summer it's the best!!! How I think it works is you paid a certain amount into it and you collect till that runs out. Say you get your first check and it the box it says $10,000. every week you see it subtract so you no when it's time to start looking. It's so easy you never even have to go there. Just file online then call the computer every two weeks and get paid to hang out

So there gonna give me 10 grand?

I wish they can just give it to you one shot so i can pay off the ride.

My friend used to make just as much as me and the same hours (40) and he collects $550 every 2 weeks. NOt bad, that will pay for my car insurance and celly/dsl bills, but will have very little spending cash as I do now. Fuck gonna have to get me ass up a 6am 2-3 days a week and hop on the roof with the pappa..

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

You can def collect, thats what it there for!!! COllect for alittle while then look for a job...at least its extra cash so you arent broke while out job hunting, ya know? Def file over the computer...I dont think you want to wait in line at the unemploment office:eek:

I got a Phone # to a automated unemployment #.

I cant call till they officially lay me off right, or can I call now and tell them I am getting laid off.

I will wait till monday to file it.