Clubplanet Nightlife Community

9/26, NYC... who's going?

nyis4meatheads

I know we talked about this before, but I don't think we ever figured out what the deal was exactly.

Next Thursday James Zabiela and Steve Gerrard will be spining in New York, and I'm definitely going. Already requested the next friday off, and I can't wait.

So, who else is going with me? Should be a blast, no doubt!

Originally posted by vicman

i'm bailin, i'm gunna see them in miami the follwoing week and save my nyc trip for the end of october instead.

10/24 parks & wilson

10/25 sasha

10/26 howells

parks & wilson is where its at for me. sasha and howells are incentives. :D

hey vic.. isn't that the same pic of jasontowns from *before*?? is he really back??

Originally posted by a1wave

hey vic.. isn't that the same pic of jasontowns from *before*?? is he really back??

yes it is, its his sig. hes not back, i was just thinking of a sig to put and remembered all the drama like a year ago on the dc borad with this guy, so i just decided to put it as my sig for the time being. :D

Originally posted by prplhz

Are you going by yourself if you can't find anyone? Don't wear your lei if you do decide to go, you may not come back the same...:laugh:

I won't go down by myself if it's just me, but Keri and I had planned to go, so that (hopefully) won't be a problem :D. Joslyn also said she might want to go, but we haven't talked about it since.

Vic wussed out... BOOOOOOOOO. d:Rew is going to come through though... I can just tell (subtle pressure)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I won't go down by myself if it's just me, but Keri and I had planned to go, so that (hopefully) won't be a problem :D. Joslyn also said she might want to go, but we haven't talked about it since.

Vic wussed out... BOOOOOOOOO. d:Rew is going to come through though... I can just tell (subtle pressure)

i'm not going if i have to get in a car w/ kaydup. :mad: