Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ Dinner/Drinks Meetup Thursday Sept 26th

Where: New Brunswick in good old Jersey

When: Thursday September 26th. Festivities start at 8pm

Why: So we can all get off this damn board, meetup and drink

Who: Everyone is invited, but I ask that you dress according to your true gender. There is no age restriction, no diapers allowed either.

Directions: Easily from the Turkpike, Parkway, Route 1, Route 18, 287, etc. Complete directions to follow. Parking is not a problem either.

I had 5 meetups last year, exact same deal and everyone had a great time.

Pregame: 8pm. My apartment, right across the street from Stuff Yer Face. Feel free to bring alchohol. Expect beer and jello shots.

Dinner/Drinks: Stuff Yer Face. 49 Easton Ave, New Brunswick. All ages, awesome selection of drinks, huge FISHBOWLS!!! Great cheap food as well. Last year about 25 people came for dinner.

Postgame: Who knows....

Please post if you are planning on coming so I know how many to expect for dinner and stuff. You may bring a friend or two, or a bunch of girls. But don't show up with a mob of people.

Here is the link to the thread on the NY board.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117278

Originally posted by sinestro

Let's if we can get this thread to show up on the main list again. Odd that it disappeared unless you do a search.

Hell yeah!

Everyone is invited, that is if you are normal. Anyway, its this Thursday. BUMP 2 that. I need to drink before exams kick in.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Do you mind if we had the meetup at the Colleseum? I love to go there and Strut my stuff! Also, I just wanted to let everyone know I'm a fashion designer by day, Drag Queen by night.

:eek: :eek:

Brian, Thats just a little too much info there buddy.

Originally posted by theprod98

so tek its cool for any cp member to go??

Yeah its cool. What is Deko's??? When does it start? where is this place? Damn i'm confused. Come to the meetup, hang out for a bit.. then bounce whenever. :)

new%20brunswick%20map.jpg

There is the map to me.

When you get downstairs call 732-373-6651. After 9:30 we will be upstairs at stuff yer face. Then call my cell, 914-523-5418.

Feel free to bring your own alcohol, i'll have some but i don't feel like spending that much. See you cats tommorow.