Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Stiffler dont fucking come back on this board

Originally posted by dogekid

alright, first things first. stiffler, no offense pal. just tryin to get a feel for who's who. i know freddy and vinny t. better than joe. were you at joey's w/ them on sunday?

now, secondly... i don't really care who's a donkey and who hates who on this site and who just learned some real scary ghetto terms like "rollin deep" and "motherfucker" to sound tough. the only reason i come on here is to meet some new heads and see what the deal is for the weekend. any other extra curriculars like being verbally threatened over the internet, i'll pretty much accept as 16 year old-isms. take your gang war elsewhere kid.

No, I didn't make it sunday. I went to a bachelor party on sat in AC and some how ended up at Factory.

As far as the people on the board, everyone I met are real cool. The donkeys add excitement to the day.

Originally posted by dogekid

hunnie (good shit on the reply there :laugh: :laugh: will the entire dance team be in the building saturday night? that is, the dancer and the warm up girls. and is there room for circles at this place?

No I don't think any of the "team" are coming saturday....i'll be w/ all the cp heads ....there's no real room for a circle....just ask JP18

I popped him in the head....imagine that...lol :D ......the place is still phat though...I go off as much as I can w/out knocking everyone out aroung me.....lol :bounce:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I am almost positive the donkey clan are someone from this board messing around. I might just have to trace their IP adresses.

I think they'll all be from the same IP address, you never see two of them logged at the same time ya know.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Stiffler this is the final warning the donkeys are giving you bitch. The time is near for the revolution to begin. You are a fucking poser and have officially moved up to #1 on the donkey punch list. Dont fucking come back on this board until you have proven to the donkeys that you belong here. This is officially donkey territory. KostaP is being a good bitch and staying in his lane. You should act like him. It took a while but KostaP finally found out that the donkeys mean business. Stiffler shut the fuck up. We dont want to see your bitch ass on this board again. Prove yourself, then send us your resume and you may be allowed back on. You are banished bitch. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

P>S> your still however allowed to shine our fucking hooves.

WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SHERIFF

TAKES A LITTLE TIME OFF OF C.P. A NEW BREED OF WHITE TRASH LOOSERS RIDE IN ON A HERD OF HALF BRED WORTHLESS ANIMALS CALLED "DONKEYS". HOW FITTING. A WORTHLESS

PIECE OF SHIT ANIMAL THATS GOOD FOR NOTHING.

JUST WHO IN THE LIVING FRIG DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE TALKS TO ANYONE IN MY CREW LIKE THAT! I'LL PUT MY FIST SO FAR UP YOUR DONKEY ASS

YOU'LL HAVE TO UNBUTTON YOUR FEED BAG TO JERK OFF FUCKO!

AND YOU SPEAK OF A REVOLUTION?

IS THAT WHEN YOU AND YOUR 6 PALS COME-A-RIDIN DOWN

ROUTE 3 TOWARDS HOBOKEN ON A PACK OF WILD JACK-ASSES??

LISTEN UP PLOW PULLER, TALK TO MY CREW LIKE THAT AGAIN,

AND THE WARRIORS WILL STOMP A MUD HOLE IN YOUR DONKEY ASS.

GET BACK IN THE FIELD WHERE YOU AND THE REST OF DONKEY SLAVES BELONG YOU MEXICO MAGGOT.

THAT IS ALL....................VIP. ELITE ENT.

Originally posted by vip-tech

WELL, WELL, WELL, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE SHERIFF

TAKES A LITTLE TIME OFF OF C.P. A NEW BREED OF WHITE TRASH LOOSERS RIDE IN ON A HERD OF HALF BRED WORTHLESS ANIMALS CALLED "DONKEYS". HOW FITTING. A WORTHLESS

PIECE OF SHIT ANIMAL THATS GOOD FOR NOTHING.

JUST WHO IN THE LIVING FRIG DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE TALKS TO ANYONE IN MY CREW LIKE THAT! I'LL PUT MY FIST SO FAR UP YOUR DONKEY ASS

YOU'LL HAVE TO UNBUTTON YOUR FEED BAG TO JERK OFF FUCKO!

AND YOU SPEAK OF A REVOLUTION?

IS THAT WHEN YOU AND YOUR 6 PALS COME-A-RIDIN DOWN

ROUTE 3 TOWARDS HOBOKEN ON A PACK OF WILD JACK-ASSES??

LISTEN UP PLOW PULLER, TALK TO MY CREW LIKE THAT AGAIN,

AND THE WARRIORS WILL STOMP A MUD HOLE IN YOUR DONKEY ASS.

GET BACK IN THE FIELD WHERE YOU AND THE REST OF DONKEY SLAVES BELONG YOU MEXICO MAGGOT.

THAT IS ALL....................VIP. ELITE ENT.

aaaaiiight. i like the way this guy operates. stiffler, you point em out saturday night and i'll take care of the rest.

vip-tech...nice meetin ya (kinda).

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I am almost positive the donkey clan are someone from this board messing around. I might just have to trace their IP adresses.

I agree ... .but whoever they are they have WAAAAAAAAYYYY to much time on thier pathetic hands

This guy has some real issues that he needs to create a crew when in reality there is no one but him ... 1 lonely, fucked up , miserable loser .... it is sad really

if we just ignore him maybe he will go away ... like a child he feeds off the attemtion we are giving him so if we just act like he doesn't exist he will go else where to seek attention

Vip -tech very well worded as usual

Originally posted by jennijugs

I agree ... .but whoever they are they have WAAAAAAAAYYYY to much time on thier pathetic hands

This guy has some real issues that he needs to create a crew when in reality there is no one but him ... 1 lonely, fucked up , miserable loser .... it is sad really

if we just ignore him maybe he will go away ... like a child he feeds off the attemtion we are giving him so if we just act like he doesn't exist he will go else where to seek attention

Vip -tech very well worded as usual

Juggsssssssssss!

Can you grace me with your presence in my car on the ride up to westchester. I have to take my own car that day. Stiff would you mind riding with badass?

i think this is a bunch of donkey shit if you ask me.

like i would ever wanna be a donkey. i mean i know sometimes im an ass but not like that. I am quite sure it goes oh so smooth with the ladies. " hey baby can i buy you a drink" " by the way did i tell you im a donkey" so she says " is that why you smell like shit" oh boy now they might try to pick on me. wanna tell me harshly not to come on CP, lol oh well not like they can do anything about it. what are they going to do beat me up

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You mean... there is no 25+ deep clan of hip clubber's that go by the name of donkey?????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: funny shit man.

what do the moderators do? can't they ban this retard? not that part of me doesn't wanna get him to give away his secret identity so i can beat him senseless.