Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fridays

velvetgoldmire

I know that we are all pissed and appauled that Buzz is now closed, but we can't let this deter us from continuing our dance and party community. What else goes on on fridays? Do any other clubs have big events? I know there's revaluation, which is a nice longe to go to, but we have all become good friends and a tight community, and just because the biggest venue we went to is closing, we can't let this stop the party! No fucking way!

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

I know that we are all pissed and appauled that Buzz is now closed, but we can't let this deter us from continuing our dance and party community. What else goes on on fridays? Do any other clubs have big events? I know there's revaluation, which is a nice longe to go to, but we have all become good friends and a tight community, and just because the biggest venue we went to is closing, we can't let this stop the party! No fucking way!

werd. this is no time to panic. we just need to take a step back for a second, get organized and continue on. the buzzlife crew isnt gonna just roll over and die. i'm sure they will have their way of responding to things.

in the meantime - we need to keep our community strong. fuck the people that think they can shut down a lifestyle...thats rediculous.

Originally posted by djbuster

werd. this is no time to panic. we just need to take a step back for a second, get organized and continue on. the buzzlife crew isnt gonna just roll over and die. i'm sure they will have their way of responding to things.

in the meantime - we need to keep our community strong. fuck the people that think they can shut down a lifestyle...thats rediculous.

word!

I think Heaven and Hell in Adam's Morgan is gonna be pretty tight this Friday. One of the DJ's is my man Speed Demon and he says they've got no dress code, entry is $5, and... uh.... they don't search.

I'm definitely goin' Tomorrow to support my boy.

Originally posted by candeo

I think Heaven and Hell in Adam's Morgan is gonna be pretty tight this Friday. One of the DJ's is my man Speed Demon and he says they've got no dress code, entry is $5, and... uh.... they don't search.

what typ eof music?

Hold on a sec, lemmie ask.

He spins House and Tehno, and I'm pretty sure he's gonna be throwing down House tomorrow. I dig his house, it's funky with cool vocals and a lot of Chicago flavor. And he's picked up a bunch of tight new records recently.

Originally posted by candeo

Hey! I know Speed Demon! Tell him Ruth says what up - if I don't make it out! :D

they're some weird goth/raver pants I got at Commander Salamander. They have a buncha straps on em, about 8, that clip to different areas on the legs. It looks like a straight jacket for legs. And it glows in the dark and shit. And they have a butt-flap, like 1930's pajamas.

Everyone seems really bent up out of shape about this whole Buzz thing. Now I'll say this, I'm not really upset and I haven't been there since November. I've moved on because to be honest, the only reason I went in the first place was because I was underage and there wasn't much going on. I'm what many call a Househead and since I became of age, there's PLENTY to do in this city. Mostly small parties but why does everything have to be a huge deal. There's plenty of places to find parties too. If you want to find what's goin on in the hiphop, house, and soon maybe some trance, scenes, you can check my site (shameless plug but that's why it's there, to be used). Most parties on it are House parties but as more people check it out and hear about it, I get more submissions. A good party to hit on Fridays is Open Door at Erico on U St. It's small but it's fun and educational. Now is the time for people to expand and become educated.

I could say more but I'm sure people are taking this as a rant. It's just my $0.02 and you may take it as you wish.

Peace to all.