Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need some help choosing my WR starters for F.F.

pk1

I have 5 recievers to choose from and can only start 3 of them.

Here are my choices: 1. Deion Branch (NE)

2. Wayne Chrebet(NYJ)

3.Hazir Az-Hakim(DET)

4.Coren Robinson(SEA)

5.Antonio Freeman(PHI)

Which 3 would you think would be my best options for this week...

Keep in mind who there opponents are, who their quarterback is, how they did the past 2 weeks.

Oh yeah, when you people give me your suggestions remember to include what your reasons are. I don't wanna be taking advice from some cat that doesn't know what the hell their talking about. :blank: My team is 0-2 and I need to win this week bad , inorder to stay in the race for the $ at the end. The rest of my team is solid I just need some help w/my recievers.

Holla 4 a Dolla! :D

Ok well the reason your team is 0-2, you lack in the WR department big time....If I had to choose 3...

1.Deion Branch - kid has looked sharp both games so far for Brady, definetely gonna be a good WR in this league.

2.Wayne Chrebet - as much as I love him (obviously), I hate him in Fantasy football, But, the Jets play the Dolfags this week, and Chrebet ALWAYS shows up at this game. Also Surtain is most likely out for the game Sunday, and there 2nd yr CB is playing, and he sucks, got eaten alive by Harrison last week, so Chrebet will tear him up, or abuse one of there linebackers...

3.Toss up, you choose.

If I was you Id try to make a deal for a more consistant WR who is gonna get you points every week, you must have great Rb's and Qb, because your WR are all mediocre/average guys.

Yep! U hit it right on the head. I've been offering trades left and right but I gotta wait till one or two of them to have a big week to use them as trade bait.

As far as my RB are concerned I have Marshall Faulk-er, Mike Alstott, and Chad Morton(Jets rookie)

QB's are Tim couch, Mark Brunell, and Kordell Stewart.

I hope Couch starts cuz my other 2 QB's have a bye week.

Originally posted by pk1

Yep! U hit it right on the head. I've been offering trades left and right but I gotta wait till one or two of them to have a big week to use them as trade bait.

As far as my RB are concerned I have Marshall Faulk-er, Mike Alstott, and Chad Morton(Jets rookie)

QB's are Tim couch, Mark Brunell, and Kordell Stewart.

I hope Couch starts cuz my other 2 QB's have a bye week.

In all honesty your team stinks.

Your first pick was Faulk obviously, how you drafted the rest of that team is beyond me. Alstott, are u kidding me, and Morton is not no rookie, dont know where u got that from.