Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GREED @ Livingroom South Beach

demo909

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who turned out for the party last night. It's always good to see the support from cper's. Looks like this new party is going to do well. I hope that you all enjoyed the set I played for ya. I look foward to seeing everyone again next week.

Next week Deck junkie DJ's Craig DeMo and Miss Molotov will be in the house. Be sure to check it out1

Be on the look out in the next few weeks for special guest DJ's. Right now we are working on the October 2nd date. Looks like we will have Jay Tripwire in the house. He'll be making his Miami debut. You won't want to miss that.

"GREED" Every Wednsday @ Livingroom South Beach

Guest saleen351

I like the place but the lights suck, and the drinks suck and the crowd sucks...

so besides that I love it.....

oh and your club let in 2, 17 year old girls 2 weeks ago, after I TOLD THE BOUNCER NOT TO, THAT THEY WERE UNDERAGE.... GREAT SECURITY THEY HAVE THERE:rolleyes:

THEY WERE WITH US, AND WERE ACTING LIKE WHORES AND TRIED TO GET INTO EVERY CLUB... WELL AFTER I TOLD THE BOUNCER TO EMBARASS THEM AND TURN THEM DOWN TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE, THE BOUNCER LETS THEM IN!!!!!! FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by demo909

Be on the look out in the next few weeks for special guest DJ's. Right now we are working on the October 2nd date. Looks like we will have Jay Tripwire in the house. He'll be making his Miami debut. You won't want to miss that.

Digital7 mentioned tripwire to me... I really like his producation work. Very funky.

Sorry about those high drink prices. they had some kinda bartending competion last night so I think it had something to do with the prices....I've been told that next week there will be a SKY promotion all night. Either way I'll make sure that all cper's are getting hooked up.

By the way......as I said before I'm trying to build a very different kind sound at this party. Kinda tyrant sounding and the likes. who would you guys like to see play? please keep in mind that right now we are working with a tight buget.

Yo Craig,

Again, Thank you mega mucho for a great set Wed. night. You are right! This party is about to blow up! The deejay line-up is great and the music is kick-ass. I really digged the vibe on Wednesday. It seemed like everyone was just going off on the dancefloor. I really can see this as the ultimate Wednesday night party on South Beach now.

Re: the drink prices

I've asked the manager to lower the prices, and he told me that they were supposed to do that anyway for the Wednesday party. He says that there will be an open bar from 10-11 next Wed. and the prices for the drinks will be $1-$2 lower.

Looking forward for next Wednesday... Finally something with a kick-ass vibe...

Chris Lum....excellent choice!

Here's a short list that I've been working on.

Terry Francis

Mike Bryant

Jay Tripwire

Dj Sense

Dj Catt

TLB Jr.

Mr. C

Timewriter

Nathan Coles & Nils Hess

Eddie Richards

Gideon Jackson

Grabt Dell

I have contacted all of the above. I'm in the process of working on availibility, fee's and venues. Hopefully we'll be able to bring some of these guys to Miami. I will keep you all informed.

well wiggle's been touring as of late...would be nice to book them down here. even though more than one dj would cost a pretty penny.

ny just saw terry francis, eddie richards and nathan coles all doing a boat party. francis was just in tampa last weekend.

i'd love to hear mr. c thought. and timewriter would be out of control.

nice short list craig!!

I've contacted the guys who are running the Wiggle tour. I'm trying to work out a flight share deal and a good price. I think the tour is stopping in Atlanta. I'll try and work out something when they are close by. The only problem with bookings these guys are the dates and a venue.....Livingroom is one option and I'm working on another space too. Hopefully by the time season roles around we'll have a strong night with consistant talent bookings.