Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone interested in a new club partner??

Originally posted by xrapturex

Hey :-) My friends suck. No one ever wants to go out! Anyone want a new club partner? First round is on me.....

know how that feels my friends suck i dont even call most of them anymore. all married or whatnot never wanna go out. i almost retired until some people i started hanging with on here convinced me with soco and lime not to. LOL

go to deko and im sure youll meet tons of people .

which Bar tongiht hunnie ?? how about the one in the back by the DJ booth ?? 1030 ??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

know how that feels my friends suck i dont even call most of them anymore. all married or whatnot never wanna go out. i almost retired until some people i started hanging with on here convinced me with soco and lime not to. LOL

go to deko and im sure youll meet tons of people .

which Bar tongiht hunnie ?? how about the one in the back by the DJ booth ?? 1030 ??

Ha Ha...I just asked you the same question on another post....i'll be there around 10:45....which bar on the right of the dj booth or where we were saturday?

JP18......i'll give a shot tonight....:punch: lol

but this time it'll be like this :pint:

Come out xrapturex......join in the madness :D

BTW if it make you feel better all my friends are away at school :(

I have no one to play w/ either :unhappy:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ha Ha...I just asked you the same question on another post....i'll be there around 10:45....which bar on the right of the dj booth or where we were saturday?

JP18......i'll give a shot tonight....:punch: lol

but this time it'll be like this :pint:

Come out xrapturex......join in the madness :D

BTW if it make you feel better all my friends are away at school :(

I have no one to play w/ either :unhappy:

you pick the bar ladies choice.

what do you mean you have no one to play with.

what are we choppedliver.

can play w me all you want just dont get frisky there momma

you pick the bar ladies choice.

what do you mean you have no one to play with.

what are we choppedliver.

can play w me all you want just dont get frisky there momma

Same place as Sat is fine......let me re-phrase

I don't have any of my girls around to go out and play

I'll try to contain myself.....but i can't promise anything ;)

Awww...you guys are my CP family :D

:cool:

well just dont go grabbing aany asses lol

hunnie is awesome to hang with she drinks shes bangin and she

can dance her ass off. what more can you ask for. great for the ol ego. everyone sees her with us and thinks " i wanna be that guy" lol its all perception

what's the scene there like on a thursday night? i don't know if i could convince the north jersey crew to make 2 trips down there.

:cool:

well just dont go grabbing aany asses lol

hunnie is awesome to hang with she drinks shes bangin and she

can dance her ass off. what more can you ask for. great for the ol ego. everyone sees her with us and thinks " i wanna be that guy" lol its all perception

As long as sexinthecity isn't there I should'nt have any ass grabbing incidents....lol :D

Silly....your making me blush ;)

They'll be some booty shakin tonight...nothing carzy...just a little to tie me over till the weekend :hat:

As long as sexinthecity isn't there I should'nt have any ass grabbing incidents....lol :D

Silly....your making me blush ;)

They'll be some booty shakin tonight...nothing carzy...just a little to tie me over till the weekend :hat:

hunnie will you get mad if i am innocently watching that booty shake lol

hey new guy

in case you are interested. JP18 and I run a business.

its a friend exchange program. since you are looking to

meet club friends we will offer you a special deal.

we will waive the $99 fee. all you need to do is just find us in deko. bring valid ID and its 6.99 and hour plus drinks.

lol

look up under deko pics there is a guy in a blue shrt with a really hot brunette thats me and hunnie and there is one with her and 2 guys in red shirts the one on the left is JP then youll know who we are. we take checks cash and credit cards ( the credit cards we literally take we are italian ya know )

hey new guy

we will waive the $99 fee. all you need to do is just find us in deko. bring valid ID and its 6.99 and hour plus drinks.

lol

look up under deko pics there is a guy in a blue shrt with a really hot brunette thats me and hunnie and there is one with her and 2 guys in red shirts the one on the left is JP then youll know who we are. we take checks cash and credit cards ( the credit cards we literally take we are italian ya know )

Ha Ha......Doubleplay1970 = Cp friend pimp

Just wear the pimp hat....they'll find us IKON0f6fac956827180b2416c376a6fcf60fc2306fe7ce.gif

hey new guy

lol

Please do not point me out in pictures!! I always look more busted in the pics then I do in person!! Only reason I allowed myself to be photographed is because I didnt want hunnie to punch me in the head again:laugh:

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies :-) you guys rock!

My girlfriends all suck....who is married, who is broke, who is engaged.....it is whack already.

Let me know where any of you guys are going to be friday or saturday night...I'll do my best to get there. God I need a night out... :-)

Im in North Jersey...I dont know who is up here and who is other places.

Let me know where any of you guys are going to be friday or saturday night...I'll do my best to get there. God I need a night out... :-)

Alot of CP people will be at Metro Friday night. Djdan will be there and he will show you around. Got a pic?

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies :-) you guys rock!

My girlfriends all suck....who is married, who is broke, who is engaged.....it is whack already.

ill get hammered for this one. Central jersey people rock harder.

we will be at platinum frin and Deko sat. Deko is a must do.

youll find us we are the cool people who are REALLY drunk

HAHA, I'm having the same problem with my friends. They refuse to comit to go to the clubs. I'm trying to hit platinum on Fri and Bunka Sat for the opener. Happened to me last week where everyone was noncomital at the last second and I ended up staying home both nights, yuk.:mad:

Originally posted by sinestro

HAHA, I'm having the same problem with my friends. They refuse to comit to go to the clubs. I'm trying to hit platinum on Fri and Bunka Sat for the opener. Happened to me last week where everyone was noncomital at the last second and I ended up staying home both nights, yuk.:mad:

:rolleyes: that sux!! seems that this is a rash going around. it was like pulling teeth getting people to drive down to the shore. made more sense to hang with new people i met down there. then all their drama started and none of that crew are talking to each other. fall is right around the corner and back to square 1.

doesn't help that clubs close so early, been ending up in the city just to bypass that...