Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic House Muzik!

Nestor

Originally posted by bogb

I just checked it out….. and holly shit….. TRUE HOUSE MUSIC. I’m love it.

Yeah! Playlists included and @ 56k RealAduio 8 stereo, the mixes sound crystal clear and they are downloadable.

I know Tony C. of Gottahavehouse.com, phat site indeed :D

if you like old school house, deep vocal house, disco house.....then you're gonna cream your pants when you see this:

http://www.deephousepage.com/mixes12.htm

Over 800 (that's an eight with two zeroes after it) -- EIGHT HUNDRED house mixes by everyone and their moms......frankie knuckles, timmy regisford, larry heard/mr. fingers, tony humphries, louie vega, larry levan, victor rosado....etc etc....shit dating back to the late seventies i think.

Yeah, DHP is cool but the mixes have no playlist and the sound quality is lacking since most of the mixes are off the air.

The mixes at UNYC are specifically made for the site and showcase the biggest house tunes of the era from 84 - 94. We have about 441 original house tunes online and soon to be searchable.

Gotta give it up to DHP however, if you want to hear what some of the biggest name DJ's were doing back in the day, that's definitely the site to hit.

Originally posted by Nestor

Yeah, DHP is cool but the mixes have no playlist and the sound quality is lacking since most of the mixes are off the air.

The mixes at UNYC are specifically made for the site and showcase the biggest house tunes of the era from 84 - 94. We have about 441 original house tunes online and soon to be searchable.

Gotta give it up to DHP however, if you want to hear what some of the biggest name DJ's were doing back in the day, that's definitely the site to hit.

yeah the sound quality sucks for the most part, but just the sheer quantity of music there is amazing....it's like the entire history of house music catalogued in one site....not missing a thing.

the playlist idea is great....so many old tracks i don't know the names to. definitely a keeper your site....bookmarked. :D