Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP California Meetup?

sassa

i live in san diego, but could come up to LA when the opportunity arose...maybe in the next few months or so would be awesome...i am definitely going to be in LA for New Year's... but that might be a bit too far off...

I guess most of you are in LA?

Originally posted by gemerald

well dude, ferry corsten is gonna be at spundae this saturday. have u evr been to spundae? y don't u drive up here for that? i'll be there!!!! :D

already have plans..and i'm a bit broke :( but you have fun! maybe next time...

i'm live in downtown l.a. my work schedule is never the same, though, day-wise, and my shift is usually 1:30-9:30, so i gotsta ask that we plan something in advance so i could ask for that time off :) , or have it on a sunday, when the latest i'd possibly be working would be 6.

dinner? drinks? a night at a cheap little clublike place (honey, f'rinstance: $5 on thursdays) ?

Originally posted by gumby76

imho...if you all really want to make the most of a meet up, skip the club scene and try a bar, lounge or restaurant where you can eat, drink and talk without having

i agree totally....a cafe, small restaurant, or lounge would be cool....

Originally posted by sassa

Originally posted by gumby76

i agree totally....a cafe, small restaurant, or lounge would be cool....

'k, sounds good. what days are best for everyone? weeknights? friday/saturdays? sundays?

sunday night would be perfectperfectperfect for me, but i can get a day shift some day if i ask for it in advance enough. laterish on fridays and saturdays is fine, too.

Guest ehozumi

Yo when all you meeting up? I am in LA in October and November on business and looking for people to hang with. I am a big clubber, lounger out here in jersey / nyc....that is of course if west coast folk don't mind an eastern folk......:blown: :blown: :2guns:

• 2 weeks later...